Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
fwiw…..

upload_2022-2-16_17-35-44.png

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I was Brad I would be getting a lawyer and suing Bettman for that lost salary .If nothing else it sends a message to that weasel your not just his little puppet.This waiting him out like this is bullshit .It's to much already for fk sakes.

Reactions: Mantis

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I was Brad I would be getting a lawyer and suing Bettman for that lost salary .If nothing else it sends a message to that weasel your not just his little puppet.This waiting him out like this is bullshit .It's to much already for fk sakes.

wouldnt even get in the door
Its already been collectively bargained. Brad through his nhlpa already agreed to this process.

appeal and then if not remedy arbitration.
Thats it.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
wouldnt even get in the door
Its already been collectively bargained. Brad through his nhlpa already agreed to this process.

appeal and then if not remedy arbitration.
Thats it.
Take the pay cheques and fat pension and run then I guess.Really disturbing though the way they handle buisness. It even feels corrupt :laugh:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Back in Boston, Brad Marchand still waiting on Gary Bettman’s decision - The Boston Globe

Marchand made his plea for reduction Wednesday at Bettman’s office in Manhattan. As of puck drop, Bettman had yet to render his decision, according to Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy.
“I didn’t get any information from him,” said Cassidy, after noting that Marchand returned home soon after the hearing. “I think it’s at least a two-day process, and that’s why he didn’t stay here.”
Thursday night’s game was the fourth Marchand was forced to sit out for the swipes he took at Penguins goalie Tristan Jarry on Feb. 8.

In the unlikely event that Bettman were to peel two games off the suspension, Marchand would join the club in Ottawa for Saturday night’s game against the Senators.

Marchand is expected to skate Friday at the club’s practice facility in Brighton. He joined the team for practice Wednesday in Manhattan at the Chelsea Piers Sky Rink.
If Bettman simply lets the clock run out prior to making a decision, Marchand would serve his last game on the sidelines Monday with the Avalanche in town for a holiday matinee. He then would be back in the lineup Thursday against the Kraken for the Bruins’ first visit to Seattle.

Reactions: sooshii

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Why is so easy to skate into the Boston's defensive zone . And once they get there why is it so easy to keep the puck in the zone by cycling .
Every team I see playing the B's looks choreographed compared to the Bruins. And those shots from the point in many cases create rebounds and extra time the B's line has to stay on the ice without a line change.

I’ll add one more question - why is this in the Brad Marchand thread?

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Meanwhile Tom Wilson kneed Laughton last night and no discipline at all. Imagine if it was Marchand, they'd give him 11 games.
This is what is the most annoying.

Many players get away with too much. If they all got called the same as Brad there would be many more repeat offenders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad