Player Discussion Brad Marchand VI‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Jeez the poor Bruins with the officiating is a bit much. I get it, this series so far is the worst I've seen maybe ever, but it takes away from the fact they still lost two straight at home (again), Marchand is a clown and this team has some work to do because the series is not over
Brad may be a clown and I hope he stops the licking but he is also am amazing player.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Brad may be a clown and I hope he stops the licking but he is also am amazing player.
Agreed on the amazing player part. I kind of hope he keeps up with the licking. People seem to forget that the guy is obviously willing to do absolutely anything to gain any type of edge.

I wish we had more "Lickin' Marchands" and fewer "Hidin' Heinens".

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Agreed on the amazing player part. I kind of hope he keeps up with the licking. People seem to forget that the guy is obviously willing to do absolutely anything to gain any type of edge.

I wish we had more "Lickin' Marchands" and fewer "Hidin' Heinens".
He should not lick anyone...He has been warned.

I do like the chirping though.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
He should not lick anyone...He has been warned.

I do like the chirping though.
I'd absolutely love to hear everything he's saying during a game. The guy is simply awesome and yet he takes crap from everyone, Bruins fans included. Actually. they're not really fans then.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'd absolutely love to hear everything he's saying during a game. The guy is simply awesome and yet he takes crap from everyone, Bruins fans included. Actually. they're not really fans then.
The STH I know at the games love him.

He is a blast to watch. The licking has to stop though.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Can you paste your rule book about what does and doesn’t make a fan.

So far from what I read in your posts that pointing out Ray Bourque’s weight and licking qualifies as a fan.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Dcm6x5fVMAA7jp_.jpg

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
He's got to learn when to rein it in. I think the edge he plays with (as long as he's not doing suspension-worthy things like his hit on that NJ player this year) is part of what makes him a great player, but there are times when his antics can be a distraction, which I think they ended up being in this series.

Reactions: Estlin and fin8

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
I'm all for listening on Marchand offers, not because his antics, but because of our depth at forward. Let's face it, anyone of heinen/donato/Bjork would work with Bergeron and pastrnak. Why not go for a top defender who can play all situations? Would make Chara's role so much easier.

?? McAvoy
Chara Carlo
Grz Miller

Once Chara retires you can slot Urho, Zboril, or Lauzon into the lineup in his place.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'm all for listening on Marchand offers, not because his antics, but because of our depth at forward. Let's face it, anyone of heinen/donato/Bjork would work with Bergeron and pastrnak. Why not go for a top defender who can play all situations? Would make Chara's role so much easier.

?? McAvoy
Chara Carlo
Grz Miller

Once Chara retires you can slot Urho, Zboril, or Lauzon into the lineup in his place.
No you do not trade Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad