Player Discussion Brad Marchand VI‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
McAvoy is way too strong to have gone down on that play...that is not the same as giving the puck away because he was held.
I don't agree but I certainly gladly would have taken penalties to both of them on the play rather than allowing that goal to stand.

James Walker

Sep 28, 2017
I don't agree but I certainly gladly would have taken penalties to both of them on the play rather than allowing that goal to stand.
As a Bruin fan since 1972, I am as angry as anyone else that there was no penalty called, but I think Marchand's idiotic diving and other idiotic activities may spread among the younger players.

Until these playoffs, I have always defended Marchand, but, will not any more. He needs psychiatric help.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
As a Bruin fan since 1972, I am as angry as anyone else that there was no penalty called, but I think Marchand's idiotic diving and other idiotic activities may spread among the younger players.

Until these playoffs, I have always defended Marchand, but, will not any more. He needs psychiatric help.

oh ya? do they lick rehab out there?

trash talk goes over the line sometimes.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
Marchand needs to be shipped out.

i7Dfh.gif

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
He's a clown. We would all hate him if he wasn't on the Bruins.

Yep. I've said that so many times- I love the guy but if he was on another team I would despise him in Matt Cooke, Sean Avery fashion.

Agreed he isn’t but I would hate him like that if he wasn’t ours!!

BFD, I pretty much hate every player who isn't wearing Black & Gold anyway...........some just more than others.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto

I really don't think he's going to dive in that situation. Clearly he had the stick in there he had his skate and he had his left hand grabbing him. When you're going at speed if somebody and peed you in some way it doesn't take much to put you down.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Kaoz

Apr 8, 2015
This is where I’m at. People are overreacting. NHLers going off about how there’s no place in the game for this. No one says a word about Stamkos elbowing Nash in the head, though.

And I’m glad we’ve got a Pens fan in here. Can’t wait for the next time Mario threatens to leave the league when his team doesn’t get special treatment

The folks saying there's no place in the game for this crack me up too. Did they just start watching hockey yesterday?

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ

Idiotic is the right word for suggesting McAvoy is partaking in the activities Marchand is known for.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Right.

Its happened once before in 100 years so its fine.

Anyhow, Tikkanen fanned on the kiss.
As much as I hate that this whole thing is still going on, I have to admit that I would love to see a Shanahan-style suspension video. "While the intent was there with Tikkanen making a clear kissing motion, contact was not made and no saliva was transferred. We are therefore suspending Tikkanen for 1 game."

Reactions: Kaoz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad