CamDegs13

Nose Face Killah
Feb 9, 2007
UMass
twitter.com
Dougie is third wheelin tonight

tumblr_mgna5xRWYN1qibz94o1_500.png

tumblr_mgna5xRWYN1qibz94o2_500.png

Cool to see Dougie hanging out with some of his teammates. Seguin and Marchy are quite the crowd to be involved with around here in Boston. :laugh:

Heard Julian Edelman was with them too tonight.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
@Rooneyaf: @tylerseguin92 @dhamilton27 and marchand! Thank you all for making a great night an unbelievable one! #gobruins http://t.co/xrr2EbZI

Seguin is looking pretty beefy, no way that camp roster weight of 182 is correct. My old man weighs 196 and is smaller than Seguin, closer to marchand's height and build

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
@Rooneyaf: @tylerseguin92 @dhamilton27 and marchand! Thank you all for making a great night an unbelievable one! #gobruins http://t.co/xrr2EbZI

Seguin is looking pretty beefy, no way that camp roster weight of 182 is correct. My old man weighs 196 and is smaller than Seguin, closer to marchand's height and build

Yep ... starting to get some man strength. Following the same path as Jonathan Toews, very much looked like a kid the first couple years and then one off-season bam.

I thought watching the Bruins TV videos that Quaider looked skinny. Wonder if he lost some weight with his health scare there.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Yep ... starting to get some man strength. Following the same path as Jonathan Toews, very much looked like a kid the first couple years and then one off-season bam.

I thought watching the Bruins TV videos that Quaider looked skinny. Wonder if he lost some weight with his health scare there.

Reportedly he did, yes. Good eye.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
Perhaps they are mixing up the lines for the scrimmage tonight?

Do we think that Marchand-Bergy-Segs will be up against Looch-Krejci-Horton?

That would be interesting to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad