Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Crossfire exclusive: Marchand just hurt his shoulder/collar bone

I think he's fine though

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Jimmy Murphy ‏@MurphysLaw74

Claude Julien when asked about Milan Lucic's (who was absent today) performance thus far: "Well he was great today!"

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Any truth to the rumor that baby Looch punched the doctor 4 times rapid fire to the ribs before choking him out with the umbilical chord?

You've been waiting to use that line since it was made public that they were expecting, haven't you?

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
Chris Bourque looks great.

Kind of funny moment when Tuukka made a save somewhere bad and yelled out for a few seconds including some rhymes with puck. All the players cracked up laughing because that's all you could hear.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Chris Bourque looks great.

Kind of funny moment when Tuukka made a save somewhere bad and yelled out for a few seconds including some rhymes with puck. All the players cracked up laughing because that's all you could hear.

:laugh: Poor Tuukka. Guess swearing in English is more satisfying than Finnish?

CamDegs13

Nose Face Killah
Feb 9, 2007
UMass
twitter.com
Aaron Johnson was never a P Bruin ... Not yet, anyway.

This is true. Really pulling for Warsofsky. In a sprint of a season, there WILL be injuries on the backend. Warsofsky will see the ice as the #7 guy. It's just a matter of getting the regular minutes down in Providence that he's been getting all season. Still one of my favorite Bruins prospects (I've always been a big BU guy.)

MillerTime 86

So Long Tyler SeQuin
May 11, 2007
On a Rock
This is true. Really pulling for Warsofsky. In a sprint of a season, there WILL be injuries on the backend. Warsofsky will see the ice as the #7 guy. It's just a matter of getting the regular minutes down in Providence that he's been getting all season. Still one of my favorite Bruins prospects (I've always been a big BU guy.)

Warsofsky's size is the only thing that concerns me ... Smaller guys have made it before on the blue line in the NHL, but they are extremely few and far between. If he does see an opportunity with the big club, he'll need to put up one hell of a showing ... I can see a guy like Warsofsky getting one "audition" with the big club, and if he doesn't impress, he's buried back in the "A".

That said, I expect the Bruins will play it safe and carry Johnson as the #7 (unless Chiarelli goes for Redden) to start the season. I could see Warsofsky getting his opportunity if we need an injury callup...

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Aaron Johnson?

Aaron Johnson was never a P Bruin ... Not yet, anyway.

Aaron Johnson was assigned to Providence.

Looks like Warsofsky earned that #7 spot.

MillerTime 86

So Long Tyler SeQuin
May 11, 2007
On a Rock
Aaron Johnson was assigned to Providence.

Looks like Warsofsky earned that #7 spot.

Nope.

He was loaned to Providence on a conditioning stint. Big difference.

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/m_news.htm?id=650918

Guess here is that Chiarelli wants him to get a couple games under his belt and get him up to speed before he assumes the #6/7 role ...

Would be pointless to have a guy like Warsovsky, who is still technically a prospect, riding pine in Boston. Better to let him play in Providence until his services are needed.

I anticipate Johnson playing this weekend in Providence, and getting the callup early next week. Warsofsky will most likely occupy a seat in the TDBNG press box for the weekend. Gives him a taste, and keeps him hungry for more.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad