GDT: Boston Bruins Training Camp - 1/13 thru 1/18

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
I figure having a thread dedicating to this season's training camp would be ideal :handclap:

Drop articles, pictures, news videos and tweets and whatnot in here :)
Schedule: http://bruins.nhl.com/club/m_news.htm?id=650067

Sunday, January 13, (Boston, MA)
-Practice, TD Garden 1:00pm
open to public

Monday, January 14, (Wilmington, MA)
-Practice, Ristuccia Memorial Arena, 10:00am
open to public

Tuesday, January 15, (Boston, MA)
-Practice, TD Garden, 10:00am
closed to public

-Black & Gold Intersquad Scrimmage, TD Garden, 7:00pm
open to public

Wednesday, January 16, (Wilmington, MA)
open to public

Thursday, January 17, (Wilmington, MA)
open to public

Friday, January 18, (Wilmington, MA)
-Practice, Ristuccia, Memorial Arena, 10:00am
open to public

--

Here is a tweeted picture from Seguin; Apparently they are signing a **** load of sticks for the fans this morning before practice:

BAfmIEvCcAAJpvf.jpg:large

And Dougie Hamilton just landed at Logan:

370bd8685d8611e2be0d22000a9f14df_7.jpg

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Well ****, this is exciting. I would like to go today but I don't know if I will have the time.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Can't wait. Especially excited to find our who wins that 3rd line spot. I can't wait to see Dougie play some games, too. I'm fully aware he's more than likely going to be bad, both due to the Seguin-treatment he'll get and poor decision making that every rookie defenseman will have, but I think he'll add a good element to our defense. He'll get a couple of points with some pretty plays. He's gonna be a great defenseman in a few years.

I unfortunately can't go to any of them because of plans today and school next week... But all that matters is that next Saturday hockey will be back. :handclap:

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Nice, only two new faces to the lineup this year, glad to see the gang is back together and as a group 100% healthy that seems pretty rare nowadays.

You know a short TC, Combine with a demanding short season equals lots of Groin issues...expect to see the kids from Provi to come and go on a regular basis.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
You know a short TC, Combine with a demanding short season equals lots of Groin issues...expect to see the kids from Provi to come and go on a regular basis.

As long as we do not lose 2 of our 7 top 6 forwards we should be ok, as is I think we probly have 11-12 top 9 guys includeing Spooner and Paille.

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
Will there be any types of scrimmages vs other teams or Providence?

No. Just an inter squad game:
http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2013/01/bruins_offer_fr.html
Training camp opened on Sunday at TD Garden (1 p.m.), and it is open to the public at no charge. Training camp continues Monday and Wednesday through Friday at Ristuccia Arena in Wilmington (10 a.m. each day). On Tuesday, the Bruins will hold a Black and Gold intersquad scrimmage at TD Garden (7 p.m.) that is free and open to the public, but tickets are required.

Tickets for the Black and Gold game will be available Monday at 11 a.m. on the Bruins' web site or by visiting the TD Garden box office.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
I hate how we will get full video for three hours a day for spring training 5 weeks long, but why can they not do this for hockey I would be glued to it, and its only a week long!!

Bruins should put it on Nesn its so lame that they don't.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I hate how we will get full video for three hours a day for spring training 5 weeks long, but why can they not do this for hockey I would be glued to it, and its only a week long!!

Bruins should put it on Nesn its so lame that they don't.

seriously. be happy you have hockey back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad