GDT: Boston Bruins @ Red Wings - 7:30 - EST - FSD

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I think we can agree this team likely is picking 10-15 again this season. Who are some of the better players outside of Hughes, Kakko, Dach and Cozens?

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
RED WINGS WIN!!!! RED WINGS WIN!!!!

Hell of a game, I'm glad AA has finally learned to finish.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
AA went from being in the doghouse for lack of effort to being an absolute puck hound game in game out and the numbers reflect it

Agreed, it's great to see AA finally playing to his potential.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
lol whats going n...9-2 in the last 11

AA now with 9 goals in 17 games. I know Blash has increased his TOI this year, but I think it should be increased even more. I would say it's time to give him first line minutes. The skill is there and the speed is there. This is looking like it'll be a nice breakout year for him. Would love for him to keep this going and score 30.

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
I have always cared more about whether he is cheating on plays, and not back checking.
He seems to be putting in a lot more rounded effort this year, and not cheating as much.
That's fair but in the summer way too much people were giving up on him and I was astonished. He had 34 goals in 2 years and was underperforming. He always was going to eventually breakout with his speed and skill and glad he has proved the haters wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad