GDT: Boston Bruins @ Red Wings - 7:30 - EST - FSD

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Does the rest of the team on us an apology too? There was more then a few others who were 10x worse last year then him and all people talked about this summer was trading him. Meanwhile, here he is proving that when he gets top 6 minutes he will produce. He also produced very well last few years based on how much ice he played. Now he is playing more, therefore scoring more. It only took Blash 3 years to realize more ice for AA= more goals, production....
Did you read what I posted? "He owes himself an apology." I don't think any of the players owe the fans an apology, they are what they are. If you offered me $4.75M to be a 4th liner (like Abby), I'd take it in a heartbeat.

If anyone owes the fan an apology, it's Kenny for mismanaging the salary cap for the last 5+ seasons.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
ZwyoRQH.gif

YK39QHj.gif
Apparently the most important aspect of fitness to a goalie is flexibility.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
Apparently the most important aspect of fitness to a goalie is flexibility.

Maybe it's the lack of expectation? Howard saw the roster and probably canceled his gym membership. Wouldn't you? Dude came into the league and was expected to pick up where HoF Dom and 'as close as you can get to the HoF' Ozzy left off. That's pretty lofty.

Maybe all the weight gain was a power move to counter the smaller goalie pads?

Whatever it is, I hope he holds up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad