Post-Game Talk: BOS @ WAS - 7:08pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
In my haste, I neglected to add the word 'combined' - The Caps' combined record against all teams not from Buffalo and NJ is a losing record.

I'm not a sky is falling poster. We've all seen Prez Trophy winners flame out, and mediocre teams including the Caps get hot at the right time. This group has a long way to go to get into the latter category.
That is also not true... but okay.

We're 25-10-4 overall. We're 13-0-1 vs. BUF/NJD

That makes us 12-10-3 vs the rest of the division.

EDIT: I understand now the implication being that we're 12-13, I just don't really consider OTL as being the same as a regulation loss so maybe that's my mistake.

Reactions: Empty Goal Net

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Yeah I see that now, I get the point. I'm not a huge fan of OTLs but I also would need then to figure out how many OTWs we have and I'm not about to do that.

I concede I made a mistake.
I make mistakes all the time. I wouldn’t even listen to half the shit I say lol. We all want the same thing with this team. Another cup win. We just happen to disagree on how likely that is.

Reactions: Skrudland2Lomakin

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I watched both North Division games last night and gooooood god. It's a shame that the playoff system essentially gifts them a Conference finals birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad