Post-Game Talk: BOS @ WAS - 7:08pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibbs31

Apr 28, 2016
We should be on the PP. Both were equal until the blatant slash to the back of the leg

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Maybe Sprong could be on the move?
I hope not, he's the perfect depth player. Cheap, versatile, can absolutely seeing him as the type go on a weird Druce/DSP like playoff tear.

Sprong is like a classic GMBM guy, sub $1 million salary and can actually notch decent points. He probably saw him being discarded by other teams and was just like "You fools!"

EDIT: I also think that he's a weird analytics darling. Like one of those guys who weirdly pops up as always good

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Vrana just an absolute turnstile with that Ole defense anytime he's in the defensive zone. I mean I don't need you to be Stevie Y. but like at least put your stick on the ice and clog a passing lane?

Reactions: Pomee and troyerlaw

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Schultz having a rough game. That was a baaad giveaway
I'm only guessing but his very first shift, he got both of his legs swept along the boards and came up shaking his wrist. He's been giving the puck away left, right, and center and I think he's feeling it at times in a way that is causing problems.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I'm only guessing but his very first shift, he got both of his legs swept along the boards and came up shaking his wrist. He's been giving the puck away left, right, and center and I think he's feeling it at times in a way that is causing problems.
Makes sense. I bet you’re right

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
I’m not expecting any calls this period given the second. But I hate how kuzy can get interfered with like that. I would love to see the NHL crack down on those plays.

Teams that routinely deliberately interfere and don't get called include the Isles and the Broons. And it's not even subtle.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Remember those feel good articles about how Kuzy had turned the corner and Lavi finally trusted him? Yeah can Kuzy please wake up.

Reactions: Pomee

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
One thing that has struck me this season, we seem to get beaten and awful lot one on one.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
No there’s really 3.5 min left. Game is over when we pull the goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad