Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY

michael-scott-its-over-we-are-screwed.gif

• Wow
Reactions: sabremike

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Before this season, and most of his contract, Okposo changed his game and became an effective 4th liner.

How are we discounting what this player has done for this team just because the team sucked tonight? My God get a f***ing grip.
What exactly has he done for this organization? He did nothing special for the organization besides what any other veteran would be tasked to do. He was on a long term contract that had a limitation on where he can go with stupid high cap hit for his piss poor production. Congrats he was one of two guys willing to eat the s*** sandwich Sabres management would sell to the fans for years during the rebuilds.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
What exactly has he done for this organization? He did nothing special for the organization besides what any other veteran would be tasked to do. He was on a long term contract that had a limitation on where he can go with stupid high cap hit for his piss poor production. Congrats he was one of two guys willing to eat the s*** sandwich Sabres management would sell to the fans for years during the rebuilds.
I mean he nearly died for it too.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I mean he nearly died for it too.
His choice at a time he should’ve walked away far beyond that point. I don’t look at said “sacrifice” as something noble. It’s freaking hockey. It’s a game. Instead he decided to be selfish and put his life on the line risking his potential future time away from the family.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
His choice at a time he should’ve walked away far beyond that point. I don’t look at said “sacrifice” as something noble. It’s freaking hockey. It’s a game. Instead he decided to be selfish and put his life on the line risking his potential future time away from the family.
I get the anger and frustration, but you might want to take a minute to breathe before you post something really bad.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
sabres are bad. mattias samuelsson is bad, erik johnson is bad. owen powers is good but is on the ice for 4 goals against every game. devon levi is bad. ryan johonson is good. make of it what you will, idk

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I get the anger and frustration, but you might want to take a minute to breathe before you post something really bad.
As a human I’m glad he was able to extend his life further and still be here for his family. As someone that tries to look at the reality of things, I think it was illogical of him to continue to play or get to the point where he became ill. The game of hockey, and businesses within the hockey are not worth anybody’s life being impacted where your life becomes fatal.

Nothing in sports fandom in general, nothing in the game of hockey, is so righteous or special where one should be celebrated for “sacrificing their health” for a stupid little sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad