Borderlands 3 - Now officially official with BILLIONS of guns!

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Lol. No Pre Load for BL3 on EGS. What a complete joke. That's going to completely lock some people out of playing on day 1.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I agree. It's 2019. Not having something as basic as pre load is completely unacceptable.

EGS lacks even the most basic features for consumers. It's baffling. They're not even trying at this point.

It STILL lacks basic features. It's immensely frustrating...particularly when you seem them dolling cash in all other freaking directions except for the one that directly impacts the gamer.

The tired old "well Steam took forever to get good" excuse is not a good excuse. It's true, but Steam is good in the present and you are building a store in the present. Use their example for crying out loud. I mean I understand not having more advanced features like Steam Workshop or Valve's extensive work with Linux support, but they just don't give a damn at all.

It's such crap. I understand that they are doing some good things for developers (and I have absolutely no problem with that), but leaving your customers out in the cold and expecting them to compromise because you threw money around for exclusivity is just arrogant and incredibly annoying.

I would actually love to play Borderlands 3 on PC, but at this rate I might have to try and steal a PS4 from someone....:laugh:

....or wait for it to be on an actual platform on PC at some point.

Okay, angry old man Clueless is going back to bed now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Post Karl Malone

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
One month, boys. We can do it.

I can’t warch any of the trailers because I’ll just want to play it so bad. I did see one of the characters has a pet. I’ll probably have to start there.

Reactions: Warden of the North

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
...and lets try and keep this to Borderlands talk please.

If you want to dicuss EGS make a new thread.

Thanks

Sorry Warden. Just frustrating for those of us who wanted to play on PC.

Anyway, watching those trailers has me even more interested. I think Amara looks like a lot of fun.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Ive ordered the Super Deluxe as well. Cant quite stay home for the day though :laugh:
Well, after buying Madden 20 and Fire Emblem, I was going to hold off on buying any more games. But... I suppose I deserve a birthday present so I just ordered Super Deluxe as well :laugh:

After watching the trailers you posted, I had to. It looks too f***ing awesome to not own it day one.

Reactions: Warden of the North

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
And Denuvo too. Lmao JFC.

1289404224-shooting-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I owned Borderlands in the past but didn’t get around to playing it much. I bought the remastered versions to try them out.

I really, really liked Borderlands 1 GOTY remake. I completed every mission, did the Zombie DLC but the Moxxi one kinda lost my interest.

Honestly, so far, I’m not liking Borderlands 2 as much. I’ve heard it’s universally acclaimed as the better game, but I feel like some of these missions are really dragging on. I’m finding myself playing for hours and only being able to complete a few missions, which are starting to pile up. For example, I just completed a few in a swamp. It wasn’t particularly hard, but I felt like I put a ton of time into it and it was more annoying than anything else. I also can’t seem to find a decent AR, although my SMG shreds lol

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I owned Borderlands in the past but didn’t get around to playing it much. I bought the remastered versions to try them out.

I really, really liked Borderlands 1 GOTY remake. I completed every mission, did the Zombie DLC but the Moxxi one kinda lost my interest.

Honestly, so far, I’m not liking Borderlands 2 as much. I’ve heard it’s universally acclaimed as the better game, but I feel like some of these missions are really dragging on. I’m finding myself playing for hours and only being able to complete a few missions, which are starting to pile up. For example, I just completed a few in a swamp. It wasn’t particularly hard, but I felt like I put a ton of time into it and it was more annoying than anything else. I also can’t seem to find a decent AR, although my SMG shreds lol

Sounds like youre playing the Hammerlock DLC?

The DLCs are hard and hard to beat without good gear and are supposed to be done post playthrough 1. BL2 requires Legendaries or at least very good gear in the 2nd and third playthroughs plus the DLC content.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Sounds like youre playing the Hammerlock DLC?

The DLCs are hard and hard to beat without good gear and are supposed to be done post playthrough 1. BL2 requires Legendaries or at least very good gear in the 2nd and third playthroughs plus the DLC content.

It isn’t the DLC yet, I guess I did a bad job explaining it. It’s a little swampy but filled with beasts with gold on their legs as their critical point. It also involves pushing crates through the mine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad