Injury Report: Bogosian injury update [update May 17: cleared]

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
just pointing out the absurdity of LeaFland, you really shouldn't be so defensive:laugh:

Lol, I wasn't. Just pointing out that some go crazy with a signing, but it's certainly not rampant outside of this forum I suppose.

It's tough as fans to be objective but we have to try until a player proves otherwise.

Reactions: therealkoho

Bloomberg

Jun 20, 2014
Lilly over Sandin you must be kidding

Lilly vs Sandin is debatable, but we should evaluate D based on the pairing. I'd rather Hutton-Liljegren than Sandin - Dermott, Sandin - Holl, Sandin-Hutton. Give Holl some rest to hopefully re-discover his early season form.

Reactions: stickty111

Thornbury

Dec 29, 2019
What do you mean can't get the job done? They are first place in there division.

Surely you aren't overreacting to this little slump they are currently going through?

This fan base sure is something.
And the defencemen haven't been the issue. Overall this has been the best group in years.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Skates off, so no major issue with knees.

Didn’t cradle arms or have arm outstretched so probably not shoulder

Looks pretty groggy though. So whoever said concussion a page back was probably right. Hopefully the typical 14 days recovery and it’ll resolve itself. He could use the break anyway, just hope it’s mild.

Comes back raring to go for playoffs

Reactions: supermann_98

grapes55

Sep 14, 2017
theneckguard.wordpress.com
Just roll all 4 guys, best pair sticks if Bogo is out long term.

I have a bad feeling we'll see Marincin at some point though. I don't hate him as much as others, but we have 4 more than capable guys above him on the depth chart now. Give Lily and Sandin some ice.

Agreed, like I would understand seeing Marincin in the lineup but I think it's time to see what the young guys can do

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Brodie was a nice signing but $ for $ Bogo has given us the best ROI. I hope they can resign him again.
I doubt he'd return as a depth D. Sandin and Liljegren both need a spot next year.

Like the guy but we need to start working the kids towards developing into top 4 defensemen like we think they can be.

I'd try to add depth in a similar mold behind these two though.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I doubt he'd return as a depth D. Sandin and Liljegren both need a spot next year.

Like the guy but we need to start working the kids towards developing into top 4 defensemen like we think they can be.

I'd try to add depth in a similar mold behind these two though.

I think they're still going to add a vet for the top 6/7 D so I'd say there's a fair chance he returns. Keefe certainly seems to like using him in certain situations.

Sandin and Lily certainly pose an interesting challenge to that though.

Reactions: ToneDog

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
They are 1st based off their hot start, they are in 3rd place since March 1st.
They have been in first place since they took it during hot start. The Jets have been within a point earlier. For the Leafs, the narrative is the same when they are winning- the playoffs are the time that matters. It would be nice to build some momentum going in though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad