Boeser Hatty and Pettersson 5 points (so far)

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
love it when leaf fans downplay Pettersson

your team is top in the league and ours is run by a buffoon and you feel insecure enough to talk down a legit player? haha

edit: when I say leaf fans I mean 4-5 prominent leaf posters

Reactions: Grub and Canucks LB

Windy River

Jan 31, 2013
Remember when we were all losing our minds when we dropped in the draft lottery yet again ? Good times...

May have been the biggest blessing in disguise in franchise history.
I seem to recall reading somewhere that they had Petterson pegged already and would have drafted him even if they had #1 pick. Now, that said the comment may have been made after Pettersson already proved his NHL value in which case I’d take it with a grain of salt.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I seem to recall reading somewhere that they had Petterson pegged already and would have drafted him even if they had #1 pick. Now, that said the comment may have been made after Pettersson already proved his NHL value in which case I’d take it with a grain of salt.

rumor was Makar at 1, EP was their second favourite option

edit: they also tried to trade down to 8 and then 5 to take EP so they wouldn't have taken him at 1 anyways

Last edited:

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I heard the Makar #1 rumour too, not Pettersson

personally had Heiskanen #1, Hischier #2, Patrick 3

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Really bad goaltending by StLouis and very lucky bounces and deflections.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009

Boeser missed the net wide open in the slot from Pettersson and then it bounced in off Allen

that was the hockey god giving the goal back

Reactions: Pouliot

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Im just happy at the fact that these two and Horvat play for my favourite team. All three are are much first line calibre players.

EP and Boeser dominated hard today.

Guardian452

Jun 10, 2011

The assist on the Goldobin goal was insanely sick. 99 out of 100 players wouldn't have been able to make that pass. And maybe 1 out of 10 goalies would have been able to stop that goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad