Boeser Hatty and Pettersson 5 points (so far)

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Let's all take a moment and acknowledge and laugh at the fact that the Blues traded their 2019 1st round pick to the Sabres

Quote from an article:

"The 2019 pick might be on the late side considering the Blues are loading up for a long playoff run..."

To be fair, I don't think anyone saw this coming and technically they could still turn it around
at least they were smart enough to lottery protect it.

Feels like the only person not smart enough to do this is Brian Burke, when he was managing my team.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Matthews and McDavid are probably the only players in the league I'd trade Pettersson for, don't @ me.
I would easily take him over Matthews. Pettersson is the type of player who can carry a team he is always tilting the ice. Matthews is more of an opportunistic player who cant tilt a game.

Reactions: pettersson

Bored

Jan 13, 2008
I'm not surprised, both have been lights out this year!

Laine assisting on 2 in the same game got me thinking the world has turned upside down.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Let's all take a moment and acknowledge and laugh at the fact that the Blues traded their 2019 1st round pick to the Sabres

Quote from an article:

"The 2019 pick might be on the late side considering the Blues are loading up for a long playoff run..."

To be fair, I don't think anyone saw this coming and technically they could still turn it around

The Sabres have the Blues 2019 pick with no conditions on it?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Pettersson and Boeser are going to be a force for the Canucks for years to come. Once Hughes joins them it's just not going to be fair.
Quinn Hughes really is the X factor in all of us, if he turns into a star defender that’s just a massive massive piece for Vancouver that we needed

Reactions: GoodBetterBoest

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Bo is a monster. Crazy how good he is offensively considering his scouting report pre-draft.
The skating coach he went to see separately completely turned them into another level of player

Love

Feb 29, 2012
They had 8 points combined today (3G for Boeser and 1G/4A for Pettersson). That's very impressive.

And Brock might actually get an assist on the Goldobin goal. Hard to tell if he touched it or not.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Why are you laughing exactly, they’re both at the early parts of their career, and are both putting up crazy numbers.

I'm laughing at anyone who would take Pettersson "easily" over Matthews or reduce him to being merely an "opportunistic" player.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
The Canucks have a Hart-caliber 1C, a 2C who's really a first-liner, and a gamebreaking winger.

They're a legit 1D away from winning a lot of playoff series down the road.
Our depth is not there yet.

We need another two Elite pieces to go.

Quinn is one were hoping, Let’s see who we draft this year.

I think were in the playoffs in two years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad