TV: Bob's Burgers!!

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Eh, watch it get buried by Seth's ego. Seth is heir to the throne of Groening and I doubt he would like competition on the doorstep.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
During the promo's I said this show looks so retarted, but I'll watch because its Coach Magurk's voice.

So I watched it and it was very meh, I'll gve it another shot though.

Also don't understand all the hate for Family Guy its AWESOME!

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Finally got around to watching it just now and thought it was very funny. Lots of potential.

Bobo420

Jun 13, 2007
A lot of people don't realize Seth isn't a head writer for American Dad (or so I hear), plus they don't use Flashback jokes such as in Family Guy or Cleveland Show. It's such an underrated show IMO.

Bob's Burger was all right, give a few episodes before judging folks...

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
A lot of people don't realize Seth isn't a head writer for American Dad (or so I hear), plus they don't use Flashback jokes such as in Family Guy or Cleveland Show. It's such an underrated show IMO.

Bob's Burger was all right, give a few episodes before judging folks...

american dad isn't like the other 2 shows at all. people who say it is have never really watched it. great show I love it.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Funny Cartoon. I think that those who disliked it likely did so because the drawring are less pretty than usual Fox cartoons.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
It was alright. I thought the toothpicks part was the best of the episode.

"One hundred."

"no...what, it's three..."

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
Funny Cartoon. I think that those who disliked it likely did so because the drawring are less pretty than usual Fox cartoons.

It's a distinct humor that not a lot of people find funny. home movies, archor, etc. oh well it's probably be canceled and the clevland show can go back and people can ***** about that garbage yet still watch it:laugh:

2 Late 2 Anton

Feb 21, 2008
loudceilingfans.com
Late to the party, but I really enjoyed Bob's Burgers. It's a Loren Bouchard show all the way, and it premiered to really solid numbers, pulled almost 10m viewers, but it was helped out by being on at a really good time, after the Wildcard game, and between The Simpsons and Family Guy. Good time to get a lot of eyes on a new show.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
It was ok, I managed to make it through the entire episode, without turning it off, which says alot. I haven't been able to get through an entire episode of the Cleavland show yet, honestly how did he get a spinoff?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I thought the show was going to be super Pejorative Slured. But tonight's episode was pretty funny. I never watched it last week, and never even planned on watching it tonight. Bob in the wall was hilarious.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
It was ok, I managed to make it through the entire episode, without turning it off, which says alot. I haven't been able to get through an entire episode of the Cleavland show yet, honestly how did he get a spinoff?

Agreed. I hate the Cleveland Show. I love Family Guy, and The Simpsons though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad