TV: Bob's Burgers!!

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Looking forward to catching this one. The first episode grew on me (especially the poetry scene, which is quietly hilarious).

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
this weeks show was far better. a lot more stupid banter between the characters if you like that style. hope they extend the show

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
loved the show and the newest episode. far better then family guy and cleveland show

2 Late 2 Anton

Feb 21, 2008
loudceilingfans.com
I enjoyed it, again. Loren Bouchard is good at getting shows picked up, but he's not so great at keeping them around.

For those of you who are ratings geeks; it pulled a 2.6 with the 18-49 crowd, The Cleveland Show only managed a 2.7, the shows Bob's Burgers is sandwiched between, The Simpsons and Family Guy had a 3.1 (Simpsons), and 3.7 (Family Guy). The AFC game on CBS put a dent in ratings this week, so did the Golden Globes. A lot of people stayed tuned into CBS after the game, and the Globes averaged a 4.5 over the duration of the show. All things considered, a 2.6 is pretty solid.

For those of you who aren't ratings geeks; It did okay.

Analyzer*

Show is terrible. Not funny at all and pretty much all the characters have annoying voices.

IRON JELLY*

Last night's episode was the best yet.

Last week's was probably the worst so far.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
i thought this show was pretty ****ing funny, a couple of my friends thought it sucked but i loved it

neofury*

This is the same population who elected George Bush twice.

Yeah because the other options you guys had were so great. :shakehead

I'm not saying I'd have voted for Bush, but when voting is a crap shoot entirely, some people who do care are still going to vote regardless of if it's a crap shoot.

PS: The show just sucks plain and simple. But to all the people on their Family Guy high horses saying that Family Guy is so much better, the only thing better about Family Guy is the animation, that and a handful of episodes which were actually decent. The rest are just the same jokes beaten until they aren't funny anymore. I guess some people think the same joke is funny 100x and having no storyline but rather a bunch of dumb repeated skits == humor.

The shows both suck, I don't get what Family Guy people are on a high horse about. The only thing Family Guy did differently than this show, is that it manages to convince a lot more people that a **** show is actually not ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad