TV: Bob's Burgers!!

The Fuhr*

I'll continue watching... laughed a couple times. My type of humor

Jumbo*

Loved it.

Hopefully this means the end of the crappy cleavland show. Worst show ever.

Love American Dad as well.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Wasn't hilarious, but I definitely laughed a few times and found it enjoyable. Far better then crap like The Cleveland Show or Family Guy anyways.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Ugh, I missed it. I'll have to check it out online later. I'm a huge Archer fan so it will be odd separating the voice of "The World's Most Dangerous Spy" from Bob.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Watched the first ten minutes... couldn't stand it. Actually, it started out alright, but it just got annoying. I might check it out again but I definitely wasn't impressed with it.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Coach McGuirk? No, no, no.

Sterling Archer.

McGuirk was far before Archer. And a lot of Archer comes from McGuirk's character.

As for Bob's Burgers, not too bad. Mel from FOTC character was pretty funny, as well as the the older daughter with the crotch rash.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
I enjoyed the show it was a lot like home movies. only thing is the male voices playing the women. its kinda ehhhh. it'll probably get cancelled but i wish it wouldn't. it's my type of humor. well maybe not the show just that jon guy who plays bob haha

Last edited:

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Wasn't bad. I wasn't annoyed enough to make me bored or change the channel, but I didn't sit and give it 100% focus either (though I rarely do with anything I watch). I watch all the animated shows on Sunday anyway so whatever crap they put on I'll probably at least keep it on in the background.

Killiecrankie*

i laughed a bunch of times. its decent, ill keep watching.

Powdered Toast Man

Is he a ham?
Nov 22, 2005
I enjoyed it. Better than Family Guy or the Cleveland show, that is for sure.

Not sure if these character would be able to hold up for multiple seasons though.

neofury*

To be honest (and I'm not trying to be mean to those who liked it) the show was just plain awful. After sitting through it for 10 minutes or so I realized that for most of that time I was tolerating it more than anything. Switched channels at the first break cause I just couldn't take how bad it was.

It wasn't even remotely funny and even though I haven't seen the second half of the episode I really don't care I'll still judge it cause any good show premiering against other fox cartoon comedies should be smart enough to try and get you hooked from the get go. If it was just mediocre for the first 10 minutes I would continued watching but it was downright terrible.

PS: Just because it isn't a copy of The Simpsons or another Seth show doesn't somehow automatically make it good. The show was terrible and the "funny" parts weren't funny. I found it actually more annoying than anything, I couldn't believe someone actually seriously thought this show would be good and decided to air it on TV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad