Svech can play net front.

When AA isn't around anymore

300px-There_Is_Another.jpg

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I truly believe he’ll surprise and net 20-25G

Edit: I forgot it’ll most likely be a shortened season.

Last edited:

Vector Cereal

Jan 30, 2020
For the stat watchers out there, in the 8 games after Ryan made his return in February, he averaged 16:03 TOI and 0.5 points/game. This is also more in line with his playing time and production from the previous 2 seasons, and it sounds like he's found some motivation since the comeback. I think if Fabbri can play in our top 6 Ryan can as well. However, if Fabbri doesn't play center, then him or Ryan will have to slot in on the 3rd line. Regardless, it gives us scoring depth, a right handed shot, some size, and is a good signing

Reactions: Bench

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
For the stat watchers out there, in the 8 games after Ryan made his return in February, he averaged 16:03 TOI and 0.5 points/game. This is also more in line with his playing time and production from the previous 2 seasons, and it sounds like he's found some motivation since the comeback. I think if Fabbri can play in our top 6 Ryan can as well. However, if Fabbri doesn't play center, then him or Ryan will have to slot in on the 3rd line. Regardless, it gives us scoring depth, a right handed shot, some size, and is a good signing
Yeah, I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say he paces 0.5 ppg for the Wings. Obviously going to get PP2 time, maybe even PP1.

He likes to shoot, and he's good at it. That's enough for me.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London

Dang I didn’t know all of that, interesting watch though

Poor guy. Must have been a massive contributing factor to his issues. Makes you root for the guy even more, although a player i always liked (he was one of the only guys on that Ducks team that didn't seem deserving of a slap)

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
Poor guy. Must have been a massive contributing factor to his issues. Makes you root for the guy even more, although a player i always liked (he was one of the only guys on that Ducks team that didn't seem deserving of a slap)

Right? I had substances abuses over seemingly nothing compared to this

I would love to see him have a reassurance here and possibly be signed to another short term contract here with a small amount of term unless he wants to for after another huge contract which I doubt since he’s already making money from The sens

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Better be longer then a 46 game season, No reason it can't be at least 60 games if they start by January 1st.

Isn't it crazy, if Covid never happened we would be into the season right now and I never even thought about it until now.

I still feel like I am liking this move. Reclamation project that has some potential. I really felt the senators took a huge gamble with that colossal contract. Ryan is a good player but that was a franchise contract. Ryan at his real market value is kind of an interesting player. He can probably put up the numbers that Abby was supposed to and maybe play a depth role in the future if we get a real top 6

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
PP1
Larkin
Mantha
Bert
Zadina
Hronek

PP2
Fabbri
Ryan
Gagner
Flip? (yuck). Brome?
can Timashov play net-front?
No d-man on PP2?

The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan's on PP1 and Bert's on PP2. I have never seen a GM happy about an arbitration. Plus that puts two righties on PP1, and both of them can shoot.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
No d-man on PP2?

The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan's on PP1 and Bert's on PP2. I have never seen a GM happy about an arbitration. Plus that puts two righties on PP1, and both of them can shoot.

If Zadina is on the 1PP, Mantha goes net-front.

Definitely possible. Tuzzi as 2nd PP net-front.

--------- L_Mantha

R_Ryan --------L_Larkin -------- L_Zadina

-------------R_Hronek

Still hoping they would sign some PP quarterback, because Stecher isn't one. And neither is Nemeth, Staal, DeKeyser,Merrill,Lindström. Only option to 2nd unit is Cholowski. Seider maybe after trade deadline.

DeKeyser - Hronek
Nemeth - Stecher
Staal - Merrill
Cholowski

Think they go with 7th defenceman system like Tampa?

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe they'll push a forward like Namestikov/Frabbri on the back line to run the 2nd line PP. :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad