M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Itll be Horvat, if not him, then Pettersson

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
XmVId5R.png

cooked this up
Jesus, that Messier one had me dying. I don't know if this is asking too much, but could we get Bo Horvat's forehead stretched across the background? Assuming tonight goes as hinted

It would be pretty bonkers for all this media surrounding Horvat to end with someone else getting the C. Would be the biggest fake-out of all time.

edit:
Hope yall like MSpaint

1oZ4t59.png

Last edited:

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Jesus, that Messier one had me dying. I don't know if this is asking too much, but could we get Bo Horvat's forehead stretched across the background? Assuming tonight goes as hinted

It would be pretty bonkers for all this media surrounding Horvat to end with someone else getting the C. Would be the biggest fake-out of all time.

edit:
Hope yall like MSpaint

1oZ4t59.png

That doesn't look like Brandon Sutter

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Bo Captain My Captain!

I think I just wrote the headline for the front page of the Province's sports section tomorrow.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Bo has shown slow but steady progress as a NHL center and topped out at 61 points a year ago. My own concern is that the burden of the captaincy doesn't impact that improvement curve.

He'll probably never be an 80 point center, but a steady 60 points a season would be nice....and what the Canucks desperately need right now out of their second line center. That matters a lot more than the 'C' on the sweater.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad