GDT: Blues vs Ottawa ... some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Good win against a struggling team. Let's do it again against a good one and let's keep playing like this for more than two games.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Those types of Twitter accounts are designed to polarize people for engagement. Rage bait.

I'd say you took it but you're firmly entrenched already.
Naw...we hold people accountable...especially if they make lots of money, underperform, and can't even say anything nice about a well respected coach

Reactions: TheDizee

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Naw...we hold people accountable...especially if they make lots of money, underperform, and can't even say anything nice about a well respected coach
I'm all for calling out when he deserves it but it's meaningless from some who lack the ability to diagnose the good too.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Congrats to Bannister on his first win! I'm interested to see how we look against Dallas.

Too bad Thomas couldn't complete the hattrick.

And we may have Chief out, Ottawa's coach seems to be on the hot seat.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I think anything short of a WCF or Cup finals appearance he is...

I'd be interested if Armstrong uses that list of potential coaches he talked about putting together a few years ago
I don't think Bannister makes it past Feb 1st as the coach. I'm highly expecting him back in Springfield by the deadline.

Reactions: Blueston and mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I don't think Bannister makes it past Feb 1st as the coach. I'm highly expecting him back in Springfield by the deadline.
I agree, I would be surprised if he was still here at all at the end of the season as a head coach. I could see him joining our NHL staff as an assistant coach over the summer though, especially if Tkaczuk and the AHL performs just as well in Bannister's absence.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Be specific...are you talking about that "rage bait" Twitter account?
Dizee is our resident Kyrou ballbuster and I think he'll be the first to admit he wears that crown proudly. You know there's a significant portion of the fanbase that believes Kyrou is an overpaid garbage, lazy player and no matter what positive strides he takes, it's not going to change that perception for many of them.

Reactions: Blueston

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
kyrou on the verge of tears, not joking. good grief, choose your words better next time champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad