GDT: Blues vs Ottawa ... some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I despise the vitriol towards Kyrou for an, at worst, careless comment towards a reporter. And to have people in media blow this whole thing out of proportion, creating a hostile environment towards him is gross. The clowns better not walk back all that shit talk on Kyrou after seeing him cry tonight. You don't get to have all the social credit by talking shit after his comments and then complain about fans booing him after it.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
"I wish Coach Berube success moving forward"

Repeat after me, Jordan...

It must be a generational thing, some of you are just soft.

This is a good lesson for Jordan. With all that money comes....RESPONSIBILITY....on and off the ice.

Sometimes these lessons are learned the hard way...by failure.
You seem pretty soft the way you are constantly posting about the quote he made. Get the hell over it already.

Are you a PR professional by the way? I’m going to go ahead and guess that’s not what you do for a living. So maybe relax on trying to give advice.

Reactions: PJJJP

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I despise the vitriol towards Kyrou for an, at worst, careless comment towards a reporter. And to have people in media blow this whole thing out of proportion, creating a hostile environment towards him is gross. The clowns better not walk back all that shit talk on Kyrou after seeing him cry tonight. You don't get to have all the social credit by talking shit after his comments and then complain about fans booing him after it.

No comment
You arr not my fan anymore
Dismissed

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
He ALWAYS has made it about himself, hes it not a team player like Steen, Backes, even Petro who came before him were. Even today, "NO COMMENT, NOT MY PROBLEM"

He is a selfish entitled prima donna and IMO is a clubhouse cancer which is what was reported last year as well.

"Did the big contract play into how Kyrou played? The Athletic reported early this season that teammates were frustrated that he had gotten the big payday before really proving himself.

Rutherford also said on the radio interview specifically that teammates were bothered that a guy that doesn't put in the effort, doesn't practice correctly and hasn't put in his time, is now making more than any player on the team."
Yea idk if I'm buying that players were telling Rutherford they were pissed Kyrou got his contract and proceeded to drag him through the mud. I'm calling bullshit on that one chief

No comment
You arr not my fan anymore
Dismissed
Well shucks what am I going to do now

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
You seem pretty soft the way you are constantly posting about the quote he made. Get the hell over it already.

Are you a PR professional by the way? I’m going to go ahead and guess that’s not what you do for a living. So maybe relax on trying to give advice.

I'm not a PR professional, but it doesn't take one to say:

"I wish him success moving forward"

Is that all that hard. Do I need a professional PR person to tell me this? I guess Jordan does.

I've hired and fired in my job...thankfully, mostly hired. People move on to new endeavors all the time. It appears Jordan was never taught how to part ways with folks in a positive way.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
At least I have a reason to watch games again for the next lil while. Can evaluate how new coach is doing as well as see how much Kyrou get booed at home.

Wonder if he will get better like Pronger did or if he will continue down the path he is on and get worse and worse. Will be interesting to see either way!

Reactions: Fez Whatley

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Kyrou is projecting spoiled brat vibes. Young, unproven, big contract, doesn't show up and throws shade on Chief. Don't be surprised if he's one of the problems on the team.

Reactions: TheDizee

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I'm not a PR professional, but it doesn't take one to say:

"I wish him success moving forward"

Is that all that hard. Do I need a professional PR person to tell me this? I guess Jordan does.

I've hired and fired in my job...thankfully, mostly hired. People move on to new endeavors all the time. It appears Jordan was never taught how to part ways with folks in a positive way.

We all get it. Take a breath

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
IMG_4234.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad