GDT: Blues vs Ottawa ... some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2002
I was listening to the guys on 101 and they just completely fabricated a scenario that happened between Army and Petro. Nobody will ever really know what happened between them, but to act like Army didn't want Petro back is beyond stupid.
I wish we could have a rational, disciplined discussion about that topic. Maybe one day, we'll try it again.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah. It reminds me of when Eric Brewer was here. Brewer wasn't the best defenseman ever, but he didn't deserve the abuse he got. People blamed him for being the return in the Pronger trade. It got ugly. Really ugly.
Yep. As someone else stated earlier in a different thread, aside from magically becoming the first captain to hoist the cup, nothing he ever did here would ever suffice.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I was listening to the guys on 101 and they just completely fabricated a scenario that happened between Army and Petro. Nobody will ever really know what happened between them, but to act like Army didn't want Petro back is beyond stupid.
I always took it as once both sides realized a deal wasn’t gonna happen, Army pivoted to Krug. Obviously it hasn’t worked out like hoped, but he at least tried something versus losing Petro and sitting on his hands

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
A bit surprised they didn’t reverse that but oh well. Shouldn’t matter too much.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Sorry if it’s been addressed already, but do you guys hate Kyrou now? Hearing boos when he touches the puck - assuming it is bc of the comments he made.
He's scapegoated more than he should be but his comment was pretty boneheaded.

Keep in mind that the average fan these days is going to read whatever blip they want on the socials and overreact.

Nobody will care in a week.

Reactions: Cowumbus

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
He's scapegoated more than he should be but his comment was pretty boneheaded.

Keep in mind that the average fan these days is going to read whatever blip they want on the socials and overreact.

Nobody will care in a week.
not going away in a week unless he decides to perform

Reactions: AjaxManifesto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad