GDT: Blues vs Ottawa ... some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreele

Oct 12, 2017
He most definitely needs to be better…but people acting as if he’s the only problem are insane.

Yeah he could’ve said some cliche like “we need to be better, we wish him well” or something, but my god it’s not like he dragged chief through the mud or anything. Shits embarrassing by this fan base honestly.
I think with Kyrou it is difficult to watch him struggle. We all know he can play better which makes it hard. I really hope he gets things figured out and turns his season around.

Dec 15, 2002
I wish I could say "I'm surprised people are making such a big deal out of Kyrou's response," but it's 2023. I'm not. If anything, it's more subdued than I expected.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
boo the team, not just one player. what are we, leafs fans?
No. Kyrou is highly paid, underperforming, and is lazy at times. He's certyainly not a leader on the ice.

He says no comment when the smart thing to say is "I wish Coach Berube the best moving forward" or something to that effect. But he can't even do that.

The fans shelling out lots of money at the rink can boo his ass to send a message.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
We should keep in mind that it's far from the whole building booing him out there and there are likely people around them telling them to shut the f*** up after hearing it for the fourth or fifth time. People pay good money to attend games and can express themselves however they want, but it's a bush league look and completely misplaced frustration.
Yeah. It reminds me of when Eric Brewer was here. Brewer wasn't the best defenseman ever, but he didn't deserve the abuse he got. People blamed him for being the return in the Pronger trade. It got ugly. Really ugly.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Yeah. It reminds me of when Eric Brewer was here. Brewer wasn't the best defenseman ever, but he didn't deserve the abuse he got. People blamed him for being the return in the Pronger trade. It got ugly. Really ugly.
that was never going to work

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
It’s almost as bad as the people who hate on Krug solely because they think Army chose him over Petro.

Also, Chris Berman being in the building is so random :laugh:

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
It’s almost as bad as the people who hate on Krug because they think Army chose him over Petro.
I was listening to the guys on 101 and they just completely fabricated a scenario that happened between Army and Petro. Nobody will ever really know what happened between them, but to act like Army didn't want Petro back is beyond stupid.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
I was listening to the guys on 101 and they just completely fabricated a scenario that happened between Army and Petro. Nobody will ever really know what happened between them, but to act like Army didn't want Petro back is beyond stupid.
a lot of hot takes on that show ... had to turn it off today

Reactions: Ted Hoffman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad