GDT: Blues vs devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
that was fun to watch but that was like atleast 75% due to NJ not giving one single ****. Blues played good still but that game became what it was because NJ is tanking

No way! Alex Pietrangelo outleadershiped the f*** out of the Devils. It was the leaderest leading I've ever witnessed.

Reactions: Bendak and m1a2lt

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
that was fun to watch but that was like atleast 75% due to NJ not giving one single ****. Blues played good still but that game became what it was because NJ is tanking
You still have to win these games.

Blues jumped them from puck drop. It could have been alot uglier but the Blues let up going into the 3rd. They could have put 50 shots+on goal but towards the end of the 2nd, you could tell they were letting up.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Hey, the Blues have finally scored more for than against for the season!!!

WOOOO!!!!

Reactions: Bendak

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Doesn't matter. If that's a game you're supposed to win, then you go win it. Ideally, you put an ass-beating on them like we saw tonight, not p***y-foot around and play down to their level and try to do the least amount of work possible to still win the game [like we've seen Blues teams do countless times over the years].

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
That was a heckuva play by Steen on that last goal to obstruct that Devil from checking Barbashev.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
that shitty song from that shitty game the phantom pain, no thanks.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
The Devils fans did have some funny comments in their GDT I was reading before the game.

@TK 421 asked them if there was any players the Blues should watch out for and one guy replied "yes, but none of them play for the Devils." And then another poster just said "lmao" to his question.

I guess they were right. But I do kinda feel bad for them.

Well, after the brutal start to our season I feel bad for just about any team getting blown out like this... Except WSH, PIT, CHI and BOS. No sympathy for any of those teams.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Cheesey is better then trying to think of some hardcore rock song.

It would be awesome if this continues and they get the crowd into it when they win.

I know this is wishful thinking and I am pumping the brakes, but I can see this song getting blared while going down Market St in a certain parade. LOL. I would be there screaming with eyes full of tears.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
with a game like tonight i'm thinking we're a deadline addition away from making a run, i can't think draft now!

but yes, Devils fan :)

Since that judge gave you Stevens for free as compensation and resulted in 3 cups, why don’t you return the favor and give us Hall and take back Steen? Then we’ll call it even and no hard feelings.

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
upload_2019-2-12_23-17-46.gif

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Devils fan here. Shame you guys beating our ass wont get the dumb **** behind our bench fired. Instead, we get another 2 years of his incompetence.

Good luck if you guys get in the playoffs. Would be nice to see you guys be a dark horse.

Sorry to mop the floor with you guys, hopefully you get rewarded with the lottery and a new coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad