GDT: Blues vs devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I'll be attending my 1st game of the season tonight and it's extra special because this will be my sons 1st NHL game. He's an 8 year old basketball phenom who's started watching NHL games with me over the last year or so. Kid practices like Ryan O'Reilly and since I told him that of course now that's his favorite player. We're sitting 4 rows back from the Blues bench so he's going to be blown away by how frickin huge Parayko is and will get a great 1st experience at an NHL game.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
This seems like a pretty good trap game, to come out flat. Hopefully it will just be like one bad period and they can still salvage a win.

Reactions: Bendak

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah the Devils are the worst team we play for the rest of the month. Every other team is either in a playoff spot or still battling for one.

Hopefully we don't have a let down game. Need these 2 points.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
schwartzpower_zpsacux4xig.gif

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Big time let down potential here. After conquering that beast of a weekend it's probably tough to get up for a game against a team you see twice a year and near the bottom of the other conference. We're obviously going to lose some games the rest of the way, but this would be a pretty disappointing one to drop. Hope Vladi stays hot and maybe 17 finally cashes in on one.

Robert Thomas is scoring tonight on the PP by the way.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
4 games in the next 6 days! Going to be quite a test to try and keep it up but I am gonna have faith for once.

TK 421

Sep 12, 2007
I agree this a trap game, hopefully we see the effort we've seen recently and dominate the Devils.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
I'll be attending my 1st game of the season tonight and it's extra special because this will be my sons 1st NHL game. He's an 8 year old basketball phenom who's started watching NHL games with me over the last year or so. Kid practices like Ryan O'Reilly and since I told him that of course now that's his favorite player. We're sitting 4 rows back from the Blues bench so he's going to be blown away by how frickin huge Parayko is and will get a great 1st experience at an NHL game.

Being that close you should have your son make a sign saying something to ROR, then if he gets a puck or something he will be hooked! That's how you make a life long hockey fan right there!

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Can he dunk?

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Kurtis Gabriel (the guy Vince Dunn one-punched in the hallway) is in the lineup for NJ tonight. I believe this is the first time they've faced each other since then if I'm not mistaken...curious to see if Gabriel tries starting anything.

TK 421

Sep 12, 2007
Can he dunk?

Lol that's his focus right now, "need to grow faster dad....". He swishes NBA distance 3 pointers from the middle of my front yard and can do the vast majority of ball handling tricks The Professor can at 8 but he's all about the dunks that aren't physically possible for him... that's how he got to where he is now though so I don't want to discourage him.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Schenn-O'Reilly-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Bozak-Steen
Sanford-Sundqvist-Maroon
MacEachern-Barbashev-Thomas

Edmundson-Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester-Parayko
Dunn-Bortuzzo

Binnington

those lines? woof
on paper that's very Colorado-esque.
We need the 2nd and 3rd lines to step it up.

Tarasenkshow

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis, MO
Kurtis Gabriel (the guy Vince Dunn one-punched in the hallway) is in the lineup for NJ tonight. I believe this is the first time they've faced each other since then if I'm not mistaken...curious to see if Gabriel tries starting anything.

That was the thing that got me hooked on Dunn and excited for him to make it onto this roster. I really hope you are foreshadowing something and there is an altercation tonight. Thanks for pointing that fact out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad