Blues Prospects Thread 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedBlueForever

Jun 24, 2015
Has anyone seen if there will be a stream to watch for Traverse City? They've done it in the past but I haven't seen it mentioned yet.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
That is a decent roster. Only two legit D, in Perunovich and Tucker, but the O is pretty solid - Alexandrov, Joshua, Toropchenk for vets. Bolduc, Neighbors, Washkurak and Laferriere with some skill, aggression and size. Goalies are really solid. They could do some damage.

I actually like the idea of bringing in Griffin Luce. He played a Michigan and was projected to be a 2nd or 3rd round pick in the draft. He's big and a physical player. He doesn't bring any offense, but can sure play defense. Related to Don Luce if you are old enough to remember him with the Sabres.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I actually like the idea of bringing in Griffin Luce. He played a Michigan and was projected to be a 2nd or 3rd round pick in the draft. He's big and a physical player. He doesn't bring any offense, but can sure play defense. Related to Don Luce if you are old enough to remember him with the Sabres.
I do indeed remember Don Luce! I would have no issue with giving Griffin a PTO. Why not?

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018

Don Luce was his GRANDFATHER - my gosh, I am old.

Reactions: MissouriMook

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Definitely cool with giving Luce a ELC. Blues need as many defensive prospects as we can get.

Edit: Apparently Luce will be playing with Springfield this year.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Apparently the Blues have signed Chris Thorburn to a front office position.

Also of note that he is part of the group coaching the prospects during our current Prospect Camp(didn't even know we were going to do one of those this year).

I really wonder if he goes to Traverse City with the kids or spends some time behind the bench in Springfield.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Apparently the Blues have signed Chris Thorburn to a front office position.

Also of note that he is part of the group coaching the prospects during our current Prospect Camp(didn't even know we were going to do one of those this year).

I really wonder if he goes to Traverse City with the kids or spends some time behind the bench in Springfield.

Happy to see Thorburn staying in a team position with the Blues. It says a lot when the players are so supportive and appreciative of a guy that played like 2 shifts in a season, to have him be one of the first to lay hands on the Cup.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
And it looks like the Blues won’t release the name of the prospect. Sorry bud. Welcome to America?

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
And it looks like the Blues won’t release the name of the prospect. Sorry bud. Welcome to America?

I'm sure there is a reason for that. But if you really wanna speculate, there are only 3-4 Blues prospects listed at 20 years old right now.

Definitely not a good look for St. Louis, but at least no one was hurt.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I’m glad they’re protecting our prospect. Good move, Blues.
No kidding. Everybody would know he's an easy target.
Who doesn't need a new cell phone and some walking around money?
i-kid-triumph-the-insult-dog.gif

Reactions: The Electrician
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad