Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Depending on the part, yes.
So I would be in trouble if I come from here Lapland to St Louis where I everyday park my 1600€ bike in the store without any lock and know it won't be stolen ever. I would be easy target for those ppl if I would be in St Louis as a tourist. Hmmm..

We live in totally different world.

Reactions: blueswede22

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I moved from Stl to Chicago at the start of covid and I have to say it seems just the same as anywhere else! :ha::help::ha::help::(
Yeah, most US cities are like this where there are good and bad parts. I'm in KC now and compared to St. Louis, the good areas are bigger and more connected, compared to St. Louis, and those small differences are huge.

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
I didn’t see a Traverse City thread, am I missing it somewhere?

Anywho, anyone watching on YouTube? Perunovich looks like an NHLer, albeit a bit rusty, but pretty much all of our offensive chances were generated with him on the ice. I’ve never seen him live, like today, but he has some high end skating, maybe not too speed, but small space speed, and frankly with the games current trend that’s very important. Solid passing, shot didn’t look like much, but reports say it’s a strong spot, so I will chalk that up to rustiness. He has barely played in 2 years, so that’s totally understandable.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I didn’t see a Traverse City thread, am I missing it somewhere?

Anywho, anyone watching on YouTube? Perunovich looks like an NHLer, albeit a bit rusty, but pretty much all of our offensive chances were generated with him on the ice. I’ve never seen him live, like today, but he has some high end skating, maybe not too speed, but small space speed, and frankly with the games current trend that’s very important. Solid passing, shot didn’t look like much, but reports say it’s a strong spot, so I will chalk that up to rustiness. He has barely played in 2 years, so that’s totally understandable.
He looks ready to play against pros.

Reactions: Meatwagon

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
I am at work, and our computer system went down for a few minutes so I turned it on and Perunovich and Keean Washkurak stood out to me

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I did not see the third period as I had to coach, but I was not impressed with any of the Blues guys. Too much collapsing unnecessarily and too many players getting caught out of position from rather simple plays.

I was probably the most impressed with Alexandrov as he seemed the most poised on the ice. I thought he resembled Bozak and he certainly seemed like that today, albeit a raw version.

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
The thing I liked about Perunovich was how often he broke up plays before they could develop. Dude was great with his stick and just being in the way.

Also he either loves having the puck on his stick or didn't trust any of his teammates cause more often than not he would go end to end from behind his net lol

Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad