Proposal: Blues Blow up it Up

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Stamkos stayed because the Leafs were bad, he pretty much admitted to Tavares he would of signed had they been in a better spot. I do believe AP will Doan out his career in St.Louis, but you'd have to admit they would be smart to get a haul for him if possible - if they are infact going to "blow it up".
Yeah but nylander and liljgren is not a haul. A hold out and above average Dman for a top 5 rhd man in league in his prime. What's the old saying, you attract more bees with honey than you do sheet

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
The problem is that nylander isn’t worth the money he is asking. His years of control are worthless if he will not play. You sign him to under 5.5 per year for the next 5 and you can have parayko for him. If he wants 5.6 or more then no thanks.

Oh and for the guy who says he is smarter than me....I have a MSEE from UMR. What do you have?

I wasn't saying I waa smarter than you but I literally stayed in a holiday express..... jk

Reactions: Irish Blues

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
If you read my first post you'd know that I said I would be open to moving Nylander and his years of control for the year and change left on Petro's deal. If that happened, the Leafs wouldn't keep Gardiner which means we have no cap issues with Nylander + Gardiner out and AP in.

Good thing is you guys don't get to decide what the best move for the Blues is. Y'all have your coaching change now, if the results don't change then the Leafs among other teams will be circling that roster come the TDL.
Yeah and Armstrong just got schenn and ror for next to nothing lol. Good luck with think dubas pulling the wool over his eyes. Lol best friends

Nervousbreakdown

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah but nylander and liljgren is not a haul. A hold out and above average Dman for a top 5 rhd man in league in his prime. What's the old saying, you attract more bees with honey than you do sheet
Wow, I mean Parayko isn't even the best RHD on his own team. I mean a team who has 2 of the 5 best RHD in the league, they must be dominating their division.

BronzeSpruce

Mar 14, 2011
Pens and Stl shake up, something along the lines of

PIT: Brassard, Maatta, Sprong

STL: Schenn, Parayko

Cotton

May 13, 2013

Nylander and a top RD prospect isnt garbage.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
the NJ trade in the OP is really bad

Severson Zacha and 2 firsts better get me a lot better than Brayden SChenn and Steen

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
I get the mathews for petro is funny. I think its more of we are not giving up our best players for hopes and dreams (futures,Holdouts) Just like your not giving up your best players for our Aging and young stud defenseman. You had to know that people wouldnt take Kindly to your proposal.
I haven't read the whole thread.

Have you done the Matthews for x again?

Hope it wasn't you, because this kind of hyperbole is why you've become a caricature that no one takes seriously.

Very much hoping that it was someone else's over the top post to which you were referring.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
giphy.gif

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I haven't read the whole thread.

Have you done the Matthews for x again?

Hope it wasn't you, because this kind of hyperbole is why you've become a caricature that no one takes seriously.

Very much hoping that it was someone else's over the top post to which you were referring.
No I know that Mathews is an untouchable 2 years ago petro Mathews adds maybe but now no.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I think if.....when...there is a reckoning, I wouldn't be completely opposed to Nylander+ for Petro. I dont think Nylander is what Stl is looking for to rejuvenate this team....but wtf do I know, Max Domi is apparently a 1C now... :dunno:

I think I'd be more interested in getting back a more gritty/ spark plug player package.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I think if.....when...there is a reckoning, I wouldn't be completely opposed to Nylander+ for Petro. I dont think Nylander is what Stl is looking for to rejuvenate this team....but wtf do I know, Max Domi is apparently a 1C now... :dunno:

I think I'd be more interested in getting back a more gritty/ spark plug player package.

Nylander is asking way more than he's worth based on what I've read. Dubas was right to hold the line there and as far as I'm concerned Nylander can remain Toronto's headache. His dad was a pain to deal with too when it came to contracts.

Reactions: Dbrownss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad