GDT: Blues @ Avs | Paul Stastny Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I'm beginning to feel like running a defense that only has one offensively capable d-man is not going to cut it.

Not our biggest problem but maybe in our top 5

FloridaBlue

Mar 9, 2014
Wildwood, MO
I like how Ott got interfered with right in front of the net yet they call a penalty on the Blues… because of course.

Edit: It was Reaves and I was wrong. Reaves initiated contact and interfered.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Yet another Avs' PP. I saw Reaves knock into the goalie while defending, and hoped they wouldn't call anything. This kill is very big. The Blues should have a 4-2 lead. Now they risk going down with not a lot of time left.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I read something that made it sound like the Blues thought Stastny was deferring too much to everyone else on the ice as the new guy in the room. I think they're using it as an incentive...they want him to play in a way that demands more ice time.

It's looked like he's had to pass because he didn't have the foot speed to get away from anyone.

But that's just how I've seen him. I'm not against how much he passes, but he doesn't have the speed to be a give and go type of guy with how much he's passing.

RR10*

KirkOut aren't you going to comment on that big save by Allen or only when he lets in goals where he is screened?

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
This isn't going to be our night...

Steen should have drawn a PP there too.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
LOL that is a weak call on the avs now, these refs are a joke. the game will not get any flow to it aslong as the NHL keeps employing these blind clowns

RR10*

Bouwmeester is so stupid on the PP always dumping the puck like a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad