GDT: Blues @ Avs | Paul Stastny Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

**I came up with the idea for this one awhile back when Stastny was struggling a little a bit. He has since turned a corner but **** it I am gonna do it anyway.**

We all know this game will be centered around one person...

457160424_644.jpg

They told us 7mil was too much to pay a 2nd line center...

:sarcasm::D

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Shattenkirk scores. Two threads discussing the trade pop up. Blues and Avs fans turn their anger at each other outward towards everyone else because they are exasperated from talking about it.

David Backes lays a hit on Duchene. A third thread pops up and Mackinnons age is a topic.

Paul Stastny assists on a goal. Immediately it is pointed out that he's overpaid and Blues/Avs fans angrily debate it....until Leaf fans offer Bozak + 2nd and everyone just shakes their head and leaves (no pun intended)

Hitchcock and Roy get into a girly slap fight on the benches. A fifth thread pops up and everyone laughs.

Think I've hit on all the points. Blues win 3-2 in OT.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I'm still watching Ott closely every shift, looking forward to that first goal. I think he's getting close. Lapierre (seriously) is getting him the puck in scoring areas periodically. That 4th line is the one part of the team that hits on all cylinders consistently.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah it'd be awesome to see Ott finally score lol.

Still has more points than Stewart though. I know Buffalo is terrible but to have only 4 points is a bit unbelievable. He's really fallen off.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Can't wait for this game. Always seems to be a lot of bad blood b/t these two teams.

Really hoping to see SOB continue their solid play.

Nayrb

Oct 10, 2011
Memphis
For those of us that remember the old LGB board...

I WANT TO SEE BLOOD SPURTING FROM THEIR EYES AND EARS!!!!!!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I'm still watching Ott closely every shift, looking forward to that first goal. I think he's getting close. Lapierre (seriously) is getting him the puck in scoring areas periodically. That 4th line is the one part of the team that hits on all cylinders consistently.

I think Ott has playd this season over my expectations. We can see those bad penalties, but not so often like last year. Some feeling he is much confident now then before. That goal will come some point. I like how set up those hard hits and give old yapping after whistle. Mostly our 4th line has been affective. Those boys have great chemistry and they are going to be on huge role post-season.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Shattenkirk scores. Two threads discussing the trade pop up. Blues and Avs fans turn their anger at each other outward towards everyone else because they are exasperated from talking about it.

David Backes lays a hit on Duchene. A third thread pops up and Mackinnons age is a topic.

Paul Stastny assists on a goal. Immediately it is pointed out that he's overpaid and Blues/Avs fans angrily debate it....until Leaf fans offer Bozak + 2nd and everyone just shakes their head and leaves (no pun intended)

Hitchcock and Roy get into a girly slap fight on the benches. A fifth thread pops up and everyone laughs.

You win the gdt :laugh: best post, Ott scores his first goal as a Blue tonight. Blues win 5-3 Lets Go Blues!!

:yo::bb::blues

Reactions: BadNewsBlues

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL

You forgot to mention that Allen/Brodeur will let in a softy, which will lead Blues fans to saying Elliott would have had it, which leads to Avs fans insisting that Elliott sucks

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111

I'll add in a sixth thread where both team's fans agree that Chris Stewart is a waste of a pair of Bauers.

Apr 28, 2013
St. Louis
Yeah, I've really enjoyed the 4th line this year. They have a strange amount of swagger which cracks me up. I cannot wait for Ott to finally score his first goal :laugh:

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008
Should be a good one tonight, hope the hate keeps flowing between these two teams and fans.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
For those of us that remember the old LGB board...

I WANT TO SEE BLOOD SPURTING FROM THEIR EYES AND EARS!!!!!!
I remember the meme, but can't place the exact poster.

Sounds like something Goon Attack would say, or maybe that incredibly immature poster who used to stalk Blueline29 way back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad