GDT: Blues @ Avs | Paul Stastny Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Attaboy Osh.

Glad they pulled this one out. Would have been a tough one to swallow had they lost. Definitely were the better team on the ice for the majority of the game.

I have to say I was impressed with the Avs goalie. Guess it shouldn't be too surprising considering their coach but he was very strong tonight.

Thought the Blues might have been looking ahead to Tuesday when they face Los Angeles. Glad that wasn't the case.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah Oshie! Start heating up!

Pickard played well but we definitely deserved that win.

Shatty with a 2-point game, he continues beasting.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Yeah Allen had a pretty decent game. I hope you don't misunderstand me. I like Allen and I want him to succeed. He let in a bad goal today. And I maintain that Elliott is undoubtably better. that is all

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
We gave the Avs a point tonight. Just call it compensation for signing Stastny

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Wow, that was a frustrating but fun game. Beauty shot by oshie. Good to see Allen stand strong and battle out a win.

AVictoryDive

Jan 7, 2013
Collinsville, IL
With how Tarasenko was playing I was expecting him to pot the winner. Hey, at least he had an assist. Oshie is starting to come around as of late.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Good.
Now to try and figure out the final parts of the virtual migration.

This will obviously require a switch to vodka since it looks more like water and I don't want to alert senior staff.

Cause they'd want me to share.

RR10*

Yeah Allen had a pretty decent game. I hope you don't misunderstand me. I like Allen and I want him to succeed. He let in a bad goal today. And I maintain that Elliott is undoubtably better. that is all
I think both have been great. Allen hasn't been the sharpest lately but you can see he has the talent and he will eventually be consistent. I don't know why but I feel like he is getting much more screened by our players.

RR10*

"Great" for me is when you totally dominate a game, which Pie obviously didn't. Learn to use the word great properly. He was good but not great.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Blues played pretty well. Could have easily won by 5. Missed so many chances. good quality chances.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
if I remember anything from my CompOrg classes, I'm sure the answer is too many / not enough NANDs

mork.jpg

????

AVictoryDive

Jan 7, 2013
Collinsville, IL
"Great" for me is when you totally dominate a game, which Pie obviously didn't. Learn to use the word great properly. He was good but not great.

Hmmm touche.

The defense as a whole needs to get their heads out of their rears and quit making blind passes in the slot. Everyone does it. It's just crazy they can get away with those mistakes and get bailed out with luck. Ok no more gripes for the night. That was a sweet, sweet win.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Shatenkirk wins Norris before pietrangelo? I'm beginning to think this is likely.

Pietro is playing against tough opponent and Shattery gets sheltered minutes. Hold your horses. I think Pietro played well, only those couple missed open wide scoring changes was bad for him.

Need to say this, but Jackman was preetty good tonight. He was gritty, give hard hits and moved puck fast enough. Maybe d-mans got easier forecheck compare to Nashville/Chicago, but still decent game for Jackman. He still got that vision to give good passes on o-zone like we saw on OT. Overall I liked how our d-mans played tonight. No strange plays d-zone and they feed forwards when they were on high speed and we didnt see that forwards get puck when they are standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad