OT: Blue Pants/Gloves

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Okay, now that I've had some time to decompress, I am fully comfortable blaming the jorts for the way this season ended.
upload_2021-6-17_11-9-14.png

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Names and numbers being in blue may help. Hell, maybe the numbers is all it takes, but I think it would look weird to have different colored numbers and name patches.
Either blue or burgundy would help. Black numbers and name bar seem to come out of no where.

Minnesota has red numbers on their whites, but Red is their secondary color, though used in a very limited fashion.

Every other team has their numbers either match the color of their pants or to the primary jersey color.

Lavina21

Mar 30, 2019
Russia
Haven't watched a single game in 2021 as a personal protest against that ugly uniform (both home and away). To be honest even shorter highlights on Youtube pain my eyes. Was pretty sure they will immediately change the current kit after the season ends, but it seems there is no sign of such an intention, so God knows when I'll be able to watch the Avs again:(

I used to hate Reebok edge design even with a Yeti foot on it. Damn, If I had known they would end up with these, I would have wished they stay with Reebok forever.

Reactions: DarthProbert

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
The whites never looked right. I thought with time it would grow on me but it simply doesn’t match.

Home’s looked fantastic from day one.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Haven't watched a single game in 2021 as a personal protest against that ugly uniform (both home and away). To be honest even shorter highlights on Youtube pain my eyes. Was pretty sure they will immediately change the current kit after the season ends, but it seems there is no sign of such an intention, so God knows when I'll be able to watch the Avs again:(

I used to hate Reebok edge design even with a Yeti foot on it. Damn, If I had known they would end up with these, I would have wished they stay with Reebok forever.

I feel like this one is on you, man. Not watching your hockey team because you don't like the color of their pants seems a little excessive...

We all hated them at first. You just kind of get used to it (except the roads, f*** the roads). Now when I see old pictures with the black helmets it looks weird.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Lavina21

Mar 30, 2019
Russia
I feel like this one is on you, man. Not watching your hockey team because you don't like the color of their pants seems a little excessive...

We all hated them at first. You just kind of get used to it (except the roads, f*** the roads). Now when I see old pictures with the black helmets it looks weird.

I've got your point, but in my case watching Avalanche games means waking up at 5 in the morning with a full working day ahead. I simply can't find inner powers to watch them looking like a school level team, which lacks money to hire a professional designer (in case of home ones with blue pants merging with a blue bottom of the jersey which seems like their pants almost reach chest level), or simply got their own pants/gloves/helmets lost in a way to Toronto and therefore borrowed them in the Maple Leafs dressing room.

Reactions: DarthProbert

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I've got your point, but in my case watching Avalanche games means waking up at 5 in the morning with a full working day ahead. I simply can't find inner powers to watch them looking like a school level team, which lacks money to hire a professional designer (in case of home ones with blue pants merging with a blue bottom of the jersey which seems like their pants almost reach chest level), or simply got their own pants/gloves/helmets lost in a way to Toronto and therefore borrowed them in the Maple Leafs dressing room.

That I understand completely. I have three youngish kids so the majority of my Avs games I watch recorded later at night after I've ignored spoilers on the internet all evening.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Homes are good and with a couple tweaks would be fantastic. The aways need burgundy pants or a major overhaul in some way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad