OT: Blue Pants/Gloves

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'm just glad they went away from black rather than adding more, which is what virtually every other team in sports does.

It totally screwed the Smurfs, I mean, Eagles though. They should see if they can get an exemption from the whole pants/helmet thing--obviously there are AHL teams that don't adhere to that rule.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I would totally take the old home uni's with black shorts over the ones from last season. Not even a close call.

Really hope they change these next year, but how long did it take them to change the aprons? It took forever and I'm not even sure us bitching about them was why they changed.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
2CAEB940-8B6C-47B9-B96D-0AE471B6E1D6.jpeg

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Could we keep the reverse retro theme and replace the Nordiques logo with the stadium series 'A' logo and replace the fleur de lis with yeti foots then apply to both home and away sets

Yes that sounds good

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
The blue pants and helmet looks horrible, atleast make the helmet and gloves burgundy if you want to keep blue pants ffs

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Pants might still have that "jorts" look, I think another change that would help matters is putting a stripe of some kind on the sides, something akin to what the Habs do with theirs.

But...I love the new away jerseys regardless.

Reactions: CharlesPuck

Bront

Jun 5, 2021
Am I the only one that thinks the puck circling the A is incredibly tacky. Should just be a crashing pile of snow…ya know, like an Avalanche. What other sports teams have the actual ball/stick/puck in their logo. I realize there’s a few but just a tacky look.

Our third logos all are better designs anyways.

Reactions: Metallo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad