OT: Blue Pants/Gloves

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
They should permanently get rid of the current thirds and make the Nordiques reverse retros the new thirds.
The only reason they probably don't do that is because of the Jets/Arizona situation. If I remember right, Arizona used to sell some jets stuff before the expansion.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I thought this jersey was crap.

They should permanently get rid of the current thirds and make the Nordiques reverse retros the new thirds.

I still cannot explain why the navy thirds are so popular. They look so drab on the ice, the blue is too dark.

Boo to all of you. I love the thirds. Up there with the retros. The current roads with the gross blue lettering are the worst.

The thirds must stay. Get rid of the current aways if anything, swap with the retros. But then we are back to the pants and glove color problem.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I still cannot explain why the navy thirds are so popular. They look so drab on the ice, the blue is too dark.
I hate them. The original burgundy 3rds were the best 3rds they've had, IMO. I actually think a silver version of those would look cool. With burgundy pants with blue stripes (kinda like the Rangers), hats, and gloves.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Found a picture.

ap22017847612465-cropped.jpg

I guess it’s actually 6.5 Rockies logos as there’s the same C on his chin without the mountain. So twice on his helmet. Yikes.
:laugh:

Last edited:

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Boo to all of you. I love the thirds. Up there with the retros. The current roads with the gross blue lettering are the worst.

The thirds must stay. Get rid of the current aways if anything, swap with the retros. But then we are back to the pants and glove color problem.
I love the thirds. In fact all I own are Avalanche third jerseys lol. The reverse retros were cool and I like the dark blue with the Colorado logo. My only complaint is the triangle is a little too big for my liking but the color scheme is fine. My favorite still is the all burgundy thirds from mid 2000’s with the diagonal Colorado.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Yeah it’s not a bad idea. He has the same Rockies throwback C logo on his glove, blocker, and helmet too.

So all together Frankie got that Rockies logo on him 6 times. :skeptic:

Obviously pandering for a new 6 year contract after the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00