Half-Assed GDT: blu vs bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I also recently got a package from Ohio (r/snackexchange), so we're probably boned.

ChBtR2E.jpg

Holy diabetes batman!

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Win tonight and we’ll be 3-3-3. Not the worst thing in the world considering we should have beat the Hawks twice, Anaheim, Montreal and Jets. Oh how different things would look if we didnt blow all those 3rd period leads.
The team we had 2 years ago would have. These guys need to dig deep and find that never quit attitude they had.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
His first post.

He wants our players to play poorly so they fire Yeo. You can make some greater good argument, but in the short term he wants our team to fail. Which is my question, do you consider that loyalty?
I've watched every game since 2011-12, when I really got into hockey.

I've bought countless amounts of Blues memorabilia.

I joined a hockey forum for the sole purpose of talking about the BLUES.

I want the Blues to win a Stanley cup. I don't believe that under Mike Yeo, that it will happen. Ergo, I want Yeo gone.

Hey if the Blues turn it around and go deep, I'll eat crow. Gladly. But I don't believe it'll happen and why should I? Yeo is showing signs of same weaknesses as a coach that he had in Minnesota.

Reactions: Brockon and Bendak

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Saw on JR’s chat today that Yeo’s seat is starting to get warm. If we don’t do great on the homestand I really think he’s gone.
He would have to be. If we don’t have a winning record on a 7-game home streak then it is confirmed Yeo isn’t the answer for this team. This is our chance to get back on track so it’ll be the determining factor for him.

Columbus, Chicago, Carolina, Vegas, Minnesota aren’t bad teams but they are absolutely winnable games. Those arent powerhouses. No excuse to come out of this with a losing record.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
He would have to be. If we don’t have a winning record on a 7-game home streak then it is confirmed Yeo isn’t the answer for this team. This is our chance to get back on track so it’ll be the determining factor for him.

Columbus, Chicago, Carolina, Vegas, Minnesota aren’t bad teams but they are absolutely winnable games. Those arent powerhouses. No excuse to come out of this with a losing record.

I wholeheartedly agree. I thought this team could win in spite of Yeo, but I think that I thought wrong. I’d like to see what Tippet or AV could do with this group.

Reactions: Bendak

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
The reality is if we have a bad homestand, say, even 6 points in 7 games, all of a sudden is we are going to be in terrible condition to make the playoffs. If we lose today we will be 5 back of 5th place in the central already. A bad homestand could have us down 6-8 points for even a playoff spot. If that happens Yeo 100% has to be gone.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Not loving our spacing here during the breakouts. Seems like we are looking for the stretch play with the forwards leaving the zone early instead of moving the puck as a 5 man unit with short passes.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I had been busy at work and just for the fist time realized we are playing Sunqvist over Thomas and I hate this god damned coach.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Really would have liked to see Tarasenko pull up into the middle on that play and shoot it, needed to be a little more selfish. Love the aggressiveness there by Parayko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad