Half-Assed GDT: blu vs bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
I think ROR is a better, more complete player than even the best we've seen from Schenn and Schwartz. He doesn't seem to have any major dips (a pretty big issue with Jaden) and just works like a Timex every night.

Reactions: Bendak

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Fun (Not really) Fact: Oskar Sunqvist by some offensive metrics was one of the 10 worst offensive forwards in hockey last year.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I was in the minority but I actually like bringing Perron back. He’s a good fit in the middle six and he’s a pest. I always did love watching him drive Wuici crazy.

But more to the point it really seems like he and O’Reilly click together. That’s a great sign for us.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I wish our stars could put it all together at the same time. It just seems like it is one or the other at any given time.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
I was in the minority but I actually like bringing Perron back. He’s a good fit in the middle six and he’s a pest. I always did love watching him drive Wuici crazy.

But more to the point it really seems like he and O’Reilly click together. That’s a great sign for us.
I don't remember people being upset with the deal Perron signed. Like the Maroon deal, the price was so good that you couldn't really take issue with it unless you absolutely didn't want any part of the player, regardless of cost. I don't think many of us were in that boat with Perron.

I do remember a lot of confusion as to why the Blues would bring him back again, though, after parting ways with him twice. This organization has a very strange relationship with Perron. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad