Player Discussion: Blake Coleman

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
I'd rather keep Goodrow for a cheaper price than Coleman. That said we have a regular season ( hopefully) to see more what he's about

Max McBolt

Dec 18, 2018
Coleman is the real deal and would do great on the top 2 lines.

We have yet to see the best of him and it’s clear to me he’s a better asset than either Killorn or Johnsson for this team.

I would trade Johnsson’s $5M this offseason to make space for Cirelli/Sergachev.

Then I would trade Killorn’s $4.5 the next offseason to make space for Coleman’s new $4.5 or 5M contract.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I think that that goal by Coleman at game 3...thats why we won that game...great player)

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Coleman is the real deal and would do great on the top 2 lines.

We have yet to see the best of him and it’s clear to me he’s a better asset than either Killorn or Johnsson for this team.

I would trade Johnsson’s $5M this offseason to make space for Cirelli/Sergachev.

Then I would trade Killorn’s $4.5 the next offseason to make space for Coleman’s new $4.5 or 5M contract.

Gross. I've seen enough of him to know he's not a top-6 player even though he tries hard to make cute plays.

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Tbh I think that with Coleman we are only scrapping the surface of how good he is.
Next season he'll be fully acclimated and we will see him at his max. Great player with a lot more to offer than what we're seeing

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Hey all, just curious, not a trade offer or anything. Do you think Coleman is going to be resigned next year and not traded?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Hey all, just curious, not a trade offer or anything. Do you think Coleman is going to be resigned next year and not traded?
We’ve got still a year to figure that one out. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him get resigned but it depends on our other pieces up this season.

Reactions: Taluss

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
But he's already making like nothing. I think you mean just getting paid less than what he'd be worth on the market.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Pickles just announced wife had baby last night - so he played hockey, almost got a shorty, wife in labor; I loved watching him play for NJD, love that he's here now

Reactions: Peacefool

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Dude just got here a season and a half ago and already has had two kids in that time. Giving me a run for my money on the baby making train.

Reactions: Hoek

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Dude just got here a season and a half ago and already has had two kids in that time. Giving me a run for my money on the baby making train.
He just wanted that his kids will be rooting for TB from the lifes beginning:D
But jokes aside congrats to him and his wife, he is a really good player for us,glad he is here for now)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad