Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
@Rooh - the curse is real lol!!

tumblr_pieh7bxQq11xkok61o1_500.gif

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I don’t have an issue with Seabrook being there. I am a fan a big shot there on the point as it forces the defenders to respect the point.

For the record, he would just be keeping it warm for Boqvist.

Seabs shot is great, or at least he gets it through, but his decision making speed is the antithesis to what we need from a PP QB.

Reactions: Pez68

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Montreal was pretty bad and we were slightly less awful than usual. I was worried we’d pull this one out.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I hadn't heard it; I didn't realize it was a thing. A month ago, a lot of people felt that Q was the biggest problem with the team when he was clearly overachieving with a crap roster. Now, instead of realizing they were wrong, people want another new coach.
I am pretty fine with JC and what he has done here OUTSIDE of Joker...he is sitting the right guys normally, and his lines have made more sense than a lot of what Q was doing..we don't know if he is trying to help spotlight Manning and AA for trades...but if he isn't then his playing of Manning is bizarre and better lighten up with Murph back up..

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Kane is the QB.

Kane wiggles around, sees if he has the shot, then defers to Seabs where Seabs either shows he's gonna put it on net with a massive wind-up or he takes two seconds to find another passing lane.

That said, Kane's same old same old is part of the problem. Yes, he scored tonight, on a play he's made on every power play all season long.....

The guy up high needs to be quick, regardless, Seabs ain't quick.

It's like, we're satisfied to see the guys with all the time put up a few getting massive opportunities on the worst PP in the league.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
But the bottom line is still the putrid pp and the fact top many top six forwards fail to produce in the same game.

Sada ..did zilch ...Tires tried but trying not good enough ...gotta produce...D-Cat again ...Mada. ..1 guy "had a gane"= Kane emerges from his big slump..

But 1/6 top 2 lines is NOT ENOUG...

Also 2 goals out of top 6 even if by 1 guy...is NOT GOOD ENOUGH ..

And if you accept that "having a night" is acceptable to get that statement with JUST 2 goals as his points..is not good enough...NO ...having a night is Peterson in Vancouver with 5 points..that my friends is "having a night"

So our high paid syRs or those thought to be future stars are really not starring to effect an outcome

Goal prevention is of course desirable. .but only 2 goals for just doesn"t cut it.

There are massive problems in all areas with this team...BUT really it comes down to stats starting together ..not just 1 guy with 2 g ,...1 guy trying but failing to score and ...2 other top 6 on the MIA list ..and the other 2 of the top 6 forwards who do not belong there ..them No pointshot goals or rebound goals off those from the D corps

Way too much failing going on here.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Tired of watching this team. JC can **** himself with 10 minutes of PP time for Seabs and 0 for Joki.

I'm about done wasting my time. Pull your head out of your ass.

Of course I don't have any firsthand knowledge but it seems like JC is trying find out exactly where he CAN play Seabs effectively?

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
But the bottom line is still the putrid pp and the fact top many top six forwards fail to produce in the same game.

Sada ..did zilch ...Tires tried but trying not good enough ...gotta produce...D-Cat again ...Mada. ..1 guy "had a gane"= Kane emerges from his big slump..

But 1/6 top 2 lines is NOT ENOUG...

Also 2 goals out of top 6 even if by 1 guy...is NOT GOOD ENOUGH ..

And if you accept that "having a night" is acceptable to get that statement with JUST 2 goals as his points..is not good enough...NO ...having a night is Peterson in Vancouver with 5 points..that my friends is "having a night"

So our high paid syRs or those thought to be future stars are really not starring to effect an outcome

Goal prevention is of course desirable. .but only 2 goals for just doesn"t cut it.

There are massive problems in all areas with this team...BUT really it comes down to stats starting together ..not just 1 guy with 2 g ,...1 guy trying but failing to score and ...2 other top 6 on the MIA list ..and the other 2 of the top 6 forwards who do not belong there ..them No pointshot goals or rebound goals off those from the D corps

Way too much failing going on here.

Slow down and type properly if you’d like people to read your posts

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Can’t see Joker leaving NHL to go play a tournament...maybe if they send him to Rockford but idk what to do with him at this point...is he better served playing heavy minutes in Rockford

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
1. I think Jokiharju is going to be a good player
2. He's 19 playing against men for the first time
3. He probably wouldn't be on the roster of most NHL teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino