GDT: Blackhawks vs Canadiens - 5pm - Original 6 Beat Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, this is scary, either JC is here for a tank or he has a hard on for the vets bigger than Q.

Not good.

JC wants to establish his physical defense and is using Seabs and Manning to set the example, but it’s getting ridiculous at this point.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Yeah but Joker is in the doghouse. He honestly looked so good when Q was here. Colliton comes in and now he looks scared and tentative. I hate JC for that and I’m now scared for the youth.
Joker is not on the power play either...not sure he Pk'd either - if he didn't play special teams today, his ice time was going to blow...not agreeing with it all but need to put it in some context tonight only..

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Joker is not on the power play either...not sure he Pk'd either - if he didn't play special teams today, his ice time was going to blow...not agreeing with it all but need to put it in some context tonight only..
Unfortunately this is a trend since JC has got here. Remember him saying Joker needed to be better 2 games in when he was playing the best out of everyone?

Reactions: joshprost99

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner

To that point, Jokiharju had 0 power play time, Seabrook had nearly 10 minutes. Jokiharju had more even strength time than Seabrook

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
To that point, Jokiharju had 0 power play time, Seabrook had nearly 10 minutes. Jokiharju had more even strength time than Seabrook
and this is what people need to realize...the minutes are one thing but still need to be understood... Seabs got a shit tone of PP minutes, nothing more than that..his overall minutes are just jaded because of the amount of power play time he got..

but what needs to be addressed is why is Joker NOT getting power play minutes??? that I want an answer from JC on....

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
and this is what people need to realize...the minutes are one thing but still need to be understood... Seabs got a **** tone of PP minutes, nothing more than that..his overall minutes are just jaded because of the amount of power play time he got..

but what needs to be addressed is why is Joker NOT getting power play minutes??? that I want an answer from JC on....

That’s an issue here. JC would rather give Seabrook 10 power play minutes than let Jokiharju sniff the power play for even a single second?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
He’s actually buried under 50 feet of crap in the doghouse. I’m honestly baffled.

Hopefully Colliton gets Savarded next season.

Just not ready for the NHL. Can’t be too mad at him but Bowman needs to find a new coach in the offseason.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Well, yeah, you'd think when you have a ****ing **** power play you'd let Joker and some other players have a shot on alternating units.

I don’t have an issue with Seabrook being there. I am a fan a big shot there on the point as it forces the defenders to respect the point.

For the record, he would just be keeping it warm for Boqvist.

dk2k

recovering cynic
Jul 5, 2017
Nobody ever called him a savior. So sick of people throwing that word around here.
I hadn't heard it; I didn't realize it was a thing. A month ago, a lot of people felt that Q was the biggest problem with the team when he was clearly overachieving with a crap roster. Now, instead of realizing they were wrong, people want another new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad