GDT: Blackhawks @ Knights 9:00 PM (CT) NBCSCH - Just Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Joker was awful last night in those 12+ minutes. Scared of contact and just ringing the puck around the boards. Not saying the other two were much better...
has anyone thought that maybe, just maybe he is not fully ready to play in the nhl per what is required to stay in the nhl. not glimpses of what he can be ???

if the counter discussion is he has learned all he can, then this is another learning part of his development and we need to take the good vs the bad.

Reactions: ChiHawk21

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
has anyone thought that maybe, just maybe he is not fully ready to play in the nhl per what is required to stay in the nhl. not glimpses of what he can be ???

if the counter discussion is he has learned all he can, then this is another learning part of his development and we need to take the good vs the bad.
kind of like what happened with a rookie Debrincat last year. not every player is best served being thrown into a number 1-2 spot.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Brandon Manning

24 GP
1 Goal
2 Assists
-12 (Leads team)
15:39 TOI

This is the player our coach wants Joker to become

Play Manning and Seabrook more , more , more!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

Of course he hasn't learned all he can, but what in the holy hell is he going to learn/gain at 12 minutes a night?? the kid was our best looking defender for weeks, doesn't say much I know, but once JC f***ed around and split Keith and Joker originally - Joker has been bounced all over the place and hasn't looked nearly as good. It is some of the worst handling of a young defender I have seen and that says a lot with how poor Q handled much of the youth here.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Brandon Manning

24 GP
1 Goal
2 Assists
-12 (Leads team)
15:39 TOI

This is the player our coach wants Joker to become

Play Manning and Seabrook more , more , more!!!!!!!!!!!!
not even sure what you are trying to say here since your senile hero played Seabrook more than JC has and played Manning as well..

Joker has played 468 minutes of ice time this year...5th overall total. Seabs is 4th at 470 minutes.. Manning is at 324 minutes total...so any idiot can see that once again you are just full of nonsense.

I am not happy with the way JC has handled Joker, that doesn't excuse last night or the few games prior either...but you just make no damn sense when you bash one coach yet your hero did the exact same thing (playing Seabs and Manning) but even worse yet nothing out of you on it....

Reactions: migi

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
not even sure what you are trying to say here since your senile hero played Seabrook more than JC has and played Manning as well..

Joker has played 468 minutes of ice time this year...5th overall total. Seabs is 4th at 470 minutes.. Manning is at 324 minutes total...so any idiot can see that once again you are just full of nonsense.
Ice time Under Q
Joker: 21:33/GP
Seabs 20:41/GP
Manning 15:55/GP

Ice time Under JC
Joker 19:03/GP
Seabs 21:35/GP
Manning 15:18GP

So he's playing Joker 2 1/2 mins. less per game, Seabrook 1 more min per game, and Manning 1/2 a min less.

Just a matter of time before Murphy comes back and Joker is a healthy scratch.

Reactions: AmericanDream

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
If Kane keeps pouting and gives up on this team, do you actually consider listening on him?

I’d think Columbus would be willing to give you a king’s ransom of prospects and picks for Kane because it would make it a lot easier for them to keep Panarin.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
This is unacceptable.
After sleeping on it, I’ve actually had a change of heart. Is Joker eligible for the AHL? Maybe they should consider sending him down. Let him get full minutes and get him away from this disaster.

Colliton will not help his development. Let him dig his own grave, and keep him away from the toxicity of Manning and Seabrook. Joker playing 12 minutes a night won’t help him, so send him somewhere that can. Let him go play for the world juniors as well.

And to make it clear for everyone, it should be Seabrook and Manning in the AHL, but I’d rather protect the guy who is worth a damn.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I think Joker is AHL eligible. Wouldn’t hate sending him down to play heavy minutes with Murphy coming back but the kid deserves to be in the NHL. Not sure what is best with the current tire fire. Only would consider it if the room gets toxic and its best served to get him away from it.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I think Joker is AHL eligible. Wouldn’t hate sending him down to play heavy minutes with Murphy coming back but the kid deserves to be in the NHL. Not sure what is best with the current tire fire. Only would consider it if the room gets toxic and its best served to get him away from it.

I don’t disagree here at all.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Joker is a rookie and still learning. Going through bad times happens and it happens that the rookie gets less minutes. His time will go up again.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Ice time Under Q
Joker: 21:33/GP
Seabs 20:41/GP
Manning 15:55/GP

Ice time Under JC
Joker 19:03/GP
Seabs 21:35/GP
Manning 15:18GP

So he's playing Joker 2 1/2 mins. less per game, Seabrook 1 more min per game, and Manning 1/2 a min less.

Just a matter of time before Murphy comes back and Joker is a healthy scratch.
this is exactly why BWC has ZERO f***ing logic.

it makes no sense for him to bitch at JC for playing Manning and Seabs, when his boy did it as well!!! @Blackhawkswincup - explain why your hero played Seabs almost as much and Manning more than JC??????

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
this is exactly why BWC has ZERO ****ing logic.

it makes no sense for him to ***** at JC for playing Manning and Seabs, when his boy did it as well!!! @Blackhawkswincup - explain why your hero played Seabs almost as much and Manning more than JC??????

I'm expecting crickets...

Saying that doesn't mean I like JC's distribution of time though.

Reactions: AmericanDream
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad