Theodore - Engelland
Holden - Miller

Fleury

Last edited:

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Just need to get through the first period. Our first 10 minutes of almost all these losses have just been terrible. Haven’t been getting the saves either

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
How dare you people. Rooh is trying to do this organization a favour and you dare soil his name.

This will not go unpunished.

We appreciate everything he does but we still need some wins here and there for our sanity.

Reactions: Rooh

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I literally just replied to that tweet. Guy tweets stuff for pure emotion and to get told he’s right.

He blocked me after I told him and Sopel they had no credibility for suggesting Dineen and Ulf should’ve stayed on Colliton’s staff...definitely tweets out of emotion...and to shill his shitty tshirts

Reactions: TLEH

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
That being said I’m going to be in attendance tonight and put some coin on the hawks winning for funzies (got em at +260 so it’s worth it just for shits and giggles), so I’m glad that we’re scratching @Rooh tonight and putting the tank on hold for the knight... :sarcasm:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
No Hail To (The) Chief....That "plain" is simply

Lol! OMG! Cray Cray! ....worthy of a Poop emoji!
(If you have not seen the commercial featuring the Dad whose daughter wants a Poop Emoji for Christmas you of course missed my astute cultural reference point to trash this absurd plan.

Eddie O and Q running the Hong show?No Way ...We will never get back off the ground again.

The horse bettor and the Merit Swillet in charge? NO WAY!

On the bother hand if you proposed Charles(obviously Rouneliotis)
In Charge (get this reference? ) and the OTHER Q (Patriots no who I mean) running the show..then Maybe we can approve such a plan... We would at least have some intelligence running things.....

But as Lionel always says ...I DIGRESS...

NO...stick with the Plan:

1.Let Stan get us to a top lottery pick thus season...Kakko please ...if Stan gets us the #1 and takes smurfy Hughes..then fire him immediately .

2.Big decision...does Pana rim waken Kane from mailing it in now back to on a mission Kane?If it works ..great...Stan saves his job..If it fails ...Stan to the chopper!

3. OF Stan can trade Crawford before or at this season's trade deadline or at the draft...do it ...before his trade value goes way down.

4.Tank ...Tank Tank...it is the only way to progress for the longer term.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
No Hail To (The) Chief....That "plain" is simply

Lol! OMG! Cray Cray! ....worthy of a Poop emoji!
(If you have not seen the commercial featuring the Dad whose daughter wants a Poop Emoji for Christmas you of course missed my astute cultural reference point to trash this absurd plan.

Eddie O and Q running the Hong show?No Way ...We will never get back off the ground again.

The horse bettor and the Merit Swillet in charge? NO WAY!

On the bother hand if you proposed Charles(obviously Rouneliotis)
In Charge (get this reference? ) and the OTHER Q (Patriots no who I mean) running the show..then Maybe we can approve such a plan... We would at least have some intelligence running things.....

But as Lionel always says ...I DIGRESS...

NO...stick with the Plan:

1.Let Stan get us to a top lottery pick thus season...Kakko please ...if Stan gets us the #1 and takes smurfy Hughes..then fire him immediately .

2.Big decision...does Pana rim waken Kane from mailing it in now back to on a mission Kane?If it works ..great...Stan saves his job..If it fails ...Stan to the chopper!

3. OF Stan can trade Crawford before or at this season's trade deadline or at the draft...do it ...before his trade value goes way down.

4.Tank ...Tank Tank...it is the only way to progress for the longer term.

When you lose 50, that's when you know your plan really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->