Speculation: Blackhawks GM search

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
You have a fair point, I did say I was trying to be annoying to stick it to everyone who was wrong on Stan. Mainly cause I was looked at as the lone crazy one on here by most and you attacked me a whole lot, many back and forth for days sometimes and I was right about many of those arguments, anyway my victory lap finally arrived after many years, can you blame me for taking a few shots? I am still not making it personal, just hockey talk and hockey opinions.

There are a few shots then there is what you are doing where you put in a code for unlimited ammo and no reload while holing down the shoot button (or whatever people do in video games). Just let it go and we can all get back to talking about the current and future team.

I haven't attacked for in forever and have ignored your posts (haven't been on ignore though) so you can let go of that. For some reason, this reminds me of Steve Buscemi's character in Billy Madison...lol.

billy-madison-steve-buscemi.gif

steve-buscemi-billy-madison.gif

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
You have a fair point, I did say I was trying to be annoying to stick it to everyone who was wrong on Stan. Mainly cause I was looked at as the lone crazy one on here by most and you attacked me a whole lot, many back and forth for days sometimes and I was right about many of those arguments, anyway my victory lap finally arrived after many years, can you blame me for taking a few shots? I am still not making it personal, just hockey talk and hockey opinions.
We didn't give you shit just because you were negative towards Stan, we gave you shit because that's all you ever did here.

BWC has talked shit about Stan for years and, while he certainly gets criticized at times, he isn't viewed similarly to you, because it's not the only thing he does.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
We didn't give you shit just because you were negative towards Stan, we gave you shit because that's all you ever did here.

BWC has talked shit about Stan for years and, while he certainly gets criticized at times, he isn't viewed similarly to you, because it's not the only thing he does.
Bwc is at least seemingly on here to find humor in things and joke around, not just hammer 1 note comments adnausem

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007

That was the main thing holding the team back. That was my main focus yes.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County

Check out my new title

Reactions: Blackhawks

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Aside from all the garbage Rocky spewed, did they mention anything about a rebuild?

Because damnit they need a rebuild. And possibly a new owner.

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Aside from all the garbage Rocky spewed, did they mention anything about a rebuild?

Because damnit they need a rebuild. And possibly a new owner.
Danny said that will be up to the gm whatever they decide the best course is the course this ship is setting out on. They did mention they arent afraid of the words retool or rebuild, whatever that means

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
While the Hawks are holding a town hall, Anaheim seems on the verge of hiring Pat Verbeek as their GM.

Reactions: TKB

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Was that Sharpies beautifully coiffed hair on fire as he ran as fast as he could away from this shytshow?

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Taylor Hall for Adam Larsson...

If Chiarelli gets hired he's trading Alex Debrincat for Brandon Montour.

Reactions: Pertti

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Another great candidate past us by because this clown show of a organization yet they want Chiarelli the same guy who set the Oilers back.

Reactions: Styles

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
Just give the job to Davidson at this point. With the org where it is at today, I don't think we're going to be able to hire someone who isn't desperate for a job.

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad