GDT: Blackhawks @ Canucks - 9:30CT, NBCSNCH - Just Win For Realsies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I’m glad I slept through this one. This isn’t a bad loss, and only ensures that we aren’t a playoff team so Stan has to sell.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
DeBrincat and Strome had maybe 10 seconds of controlled offensive zone possession tonight. Crazy how skilled players can be so poor at forechecking and puck possession

Reactions: Muffinalt and KWP

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Thanks for wearing the symbol on the helmet
Class act
Thanks Billy, I was coming over to mention the same. Classy gesture with the labels on the buckets. You got Markstrom'd tonight, we honestly didn't deserve it, but we'll take 'er. FWIW, your boy Dach is a beauty, we thought he broke Roussel.

Cheers

Last edited:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Billy, I was coming over to mention the same. Classy gesture with the labels on the buckets. You got Markstrom'd tonight, we honestly didn't deserve it, but we'll take 'er. FWIW, your boy Dach is a beauty, we thought he broke Rousel.

Cheers

We all kind of with he did break him...lol.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Didn't get a chance to watch live.

PVRed the game, but from a quick glance at the score and the thread, doesn't seem like I missed any must-see TV.

I am gonna watch the ceremony before the game though.

Hard to appreciate in the midst of a heated rivalry, but the Sedins were special players.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
49 shots, zero goals??? Yikes. Hawks have not been getting any favors the last 4 games....

Sadly when you're a middling-to-bad team, you don't have the margin for bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad