Post-Game Talk: Bitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
The Igor shitting on is hilarious. That last goal was just unfortunate. Trouba tries to close his feet to block the shot and Lomberg sends a perfect wrister off his skate and it slingshots in another direction. Of course I don't expect our two fossil broadcasters to have picked that up.
It was still a muffin, and a high tip.

Igor should’ve had it, and it was a backbreaker

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
VdowNmND.gif

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
He's trying to make things happen. I don't think he's playing perimeter at all. Again, sometimes there is nobody to blame.
He's also running into a wall out there. Tough when the other team knows it just needs to focus on the one dangerous line.

I love the kid, but Rempes penalty in the offensive zone that led to Florida tying the game on the PP was a bad penalty to take. Changed the momentum of the game. Kid has to play smarter.
Rempe did nothing wrong. He went in for a hit, never shifted out of his path, and the other guy actually stuck his own leg out.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
It was still a muffin, and a high tip.

Igor should’ve had it, and it was a backbreaker

The backbreaker was taking two back to back penalties, not scoring at evening strength, and shooting wide on open nets... but yes, as I've heard time and time again in this forum, no matter what kind of goal, Igor should've had it.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
He's also running into a wall out there. Tough when the other team knows it just needs to focus on the one dangerous line.

Rempe did nothing wrong. He went in for a hit, never shifted out of his path, and the other guy actually stuck his own leg out.
Running into a wall how unless you mean just tonight? He has 7 points in his last 4 games.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Sometimes there is nobody to blame guys. Florida is really good, on a heater, and hasn't allowed more than 2 goals in like the last 10 games. The Rangers played well and a fluke goal by a 4th liner was the winner. I won't blame Trouba or Shesty on that one. I thought it was a good game.
The Rangers are never ever wrong .

The other team gets paid too, right?

Reactions: will1066

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
I love the kid, but Rempes penalty in the offensive zone that led to Florida tying the game on the PP was a bad penalty to take. Changed the momentum of the game. Kid has to play smarter.
If you have access, you may want to look at that play again.
Lundell lifted his leg and clipped Rempe’s leg.
Games fast. Referee’s don’t always have the best angle and most penalties are not reviewable.
Bad calls go both ways.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
I didn't think that was a bad performance. Really good team on the other bench.

The NYR are a very good team but they are IMO as usual short of the best teams in the league.

Hard to see a world where they go far when one of their top 2 lines is so inept at creating ES offense.

Imo the team is still poorly coached. Breakout passes, o zone organization, lines, being soft on the A's, and so much more. Same old, same old.

Reactions: DanielBrassard

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
The Rangers are never ever wrong .

The other team gets paid too, right?
They played well against a very good team and the game was decided by a shit goal in the 3rd. Even you can see that and if you can't then start watching another sport because hockey isn't your thing.

Last edited:

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012

"Hang"? Not getting blown out is not "hanging" with Florida. Rangers got locked down completely in the 3rd. Only thing we hung was ourselves with that bad goal.

"Slim gap"? What is this homer shit.

shhh don't question the narrative ... jeez

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
If you have access, you may want to look at that play again.
Lundell lifted his leg and clipped Rempe’s leg.
Games fast. Referee’s don’t always have the best angle and most penalties are not reviewable.
Bad calls go both ways.

It was Luostarinen, but he didn't lift his leg as much as got the hell out of the way of the train that was going to kill him. Rempe can't take those pens.

Reactions: FUZfan

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
It feels like Lavi was proving some sort of point or sending a message by putting Goodrow's line out there with under 2 left. Has to be the reason.
I wish I could believe that

I could figure out not to send Goodrow when my team has possession for over a minute in the offensive zone. I like Lavi but that was an idiot move.
Coaches are by and large morons, in all sports

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
It was Luostarinen, but he didn't lift his leg as much as got the hell out of the way of the train that was going to kill him. Rempe can't take those pens.

For wanting to hit a player? So now when a player dodges from a hit - be it a hip or shoulder check - a penalty should be called because there still was contact made to the evading player?

Even Sam and Joe were confused by the call because it was called tripping, and at no point did Rempe stick out his leg/skate.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
They played 3 periods. Florida shut them down when they gained a lead they never should have had. For all intents and purposes this was a 2-2 game. Your take of it not being close is preposterous. We just had our goalie lose the game for us.
FL owned the third period even before they scored.

Reactions: will1066

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
They played well against a very good team and the game was decided by a shit goal in the 3rd. Even you can see that and if you can't start watching another sport because hockey isn't your thing.
The same handful of players continue to stink up the joint every single night, whether they win or not. Players who play large roles on the team. Can we not blame them? How about the idiot coach who sits with his thumb up his ass refusing to try anything at all to try and fix it?

If Zibanejad scored 2 goals tonight and we still lost 4-2 on a greasy goal, at least that’s progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad