Post-Game Talk: Bitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Loss is completely on Laviolette for benching the bottom 6 with 12 min left in the 3rd and continuously rolling out an exhausted Mika/Kreider/Kakko who could barely skate by the end of it. Lethargic & pathetic, the bottom 6 would've injected far more energy and the top guys would be more effective in their minutes because of the rest. Horribly coached game.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Kreider is the biggest p***y on this team. Its sad. All that wasted size and strength. He was terrible tonight. Everyone is hitting and that tissue box is coasting by opposing players. Even Panarin is throwing his weight around. Kreider is getting cross checked at the end of the 1st by Tkachuk and he is f***ing smiling instead of pushing back. He just waits for everything to come to him. Feet not moving. Fumbles pucks with the goalie pulled.

Puss.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Thought they played well enough to win and at worst hung with Florida well. Soft goal to a 4th liner in a playoff type game is a back breaker. A shame because I thought Igor was otherwise excellent. Rempe needs to stop charging. Would’ve liked more from Panarin and Mika.

If this was Kakko’s last game as a Ranger it’s fitting that he once again had the game on his stick and missed the net.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Florida was the better team, but it kinda says everything if that was a fine game for the Rangers. They don’t have the game breakers when the ice is taken away from them to make their cross ice passes. There’s no cohesive cycle attack either. It’s just move the puck up the boards to a D and look for a point shot and deflections or rebounds which they don’t get to. Is what it is.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
There’s no way I just witnessed Goodrow and Lindgren on the ice with 2 minutes left down a goal. I’ll run the bench better than that horseshit

We're dominating possession in their zone end of the game and this idiot sends out Goodrow. That is the kind of shit David Quinn did it was the worst thing I've ever seen.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Loss is completely on Laviolette for benching the bottom 6 with 12 min left in the 3rd and continuously rolling out an exhausted Mika/Kreider/Kakko who could barely skate by the end of it. Lethargic & pathetic, the bottom 6 would've injected far more energy and the top guys would be more effective in their minutes because of the rest. Horribly coached game.

That’s been every game since Rempe got here, four forwards get under ten a night, and every game is close in score, dumb doing that in the regular season.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
The Igor shitting on is hilarious. That last goal was just unfortunate. Trouba tries to close his feet to block the shot and Lomberg sends a perfect wrister off his skate and it slingshots in another direction. Of course I don't expect our two fossil broadcasters to have picked that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad