Post-Game Talk: Bipolar Panthers crush Pens 4-1, move back into playoff spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Great team effort - Suprise - ends up as a win

Played really well as a 5 man unit. Had some defensive breakdowns but it was alright. Matheson and Ek looks so much better

IIRC, Brown hat to cover for Yandle twice.. What an idiot.

Stillman looks even better every game. Let's just hope Weegar comes back soon.

Hawk has to stay in the lineup. Didn't notice him much except a few hits but better than being on the bench

OH and Driedger, what a calm game by him! Love it. Start him again!

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I wonder why they seem to play better when Bob isn't in net. If Q changes his system for the backup, maybe it should apply that when Bob is in net as well.
Nope we didn’t do much different than a lot of games. The shots thru traffic and deflected dreidger saved and bob simply doesn’t. The couple dangerous chances were also stopped. The team is t deflated and chasing goals like they do when bob is in net due to letting in basic shots. Quite simple. It’s not
Like they gave up nothing today

Reactions: I am not exposed

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Nope we didn’t do much different than a lot of games. The shots thru traffic and deflected dreidger saved and bob simply doesn’t. The couple dangerous chances were also stopped. The team is t deflated and chasing goals like they do when bob is in net due to letting in basic shots. Quite simple. It’s not
Like they gave up nothing today
this applies as well.

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
good 60 minute effort tonight. now I will watch it again early early getting ready for my workday

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
I don't think they were that good defensively.

They let few 2 on 1 and breakaways. But something strange happened...the guy with the mask made saves...

We definitely gave up some chances, but the main difference I noticed was that we collected the puck and moved it out of our zone quickly and efficiently. We didn’t get hemmed in our zone very often at all, which is usually what sewers us.

On the offensive side, we retained possession and put them under pressure pretty frequently, didn’t make it easy for them, that’s for sure.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I don't think they were that good defensively.

They let few 2 on 1 and breakaways. But something strange happened...the guy with the mask made saves...
Bingo in fact we gave up more high dancer and low danger than against buff. Had a higher expected goals against as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad