Buffalo Bills Bills Offseason: SI Cover Swag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCS

Feb 18, 2008
The SI cover! Wow, we're superstars!

Wait, magazines exist still? I guess we're popular with octogenarians.

iAS1xF2YLiBfW.gif

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
Hardly. I'm just listening to Howard and Collar go on about how we got ROCKSTARS and I'm chuckling.

McEichel, sure, be excited.

Rex is noted around the league for running his mouth and sucking his wife's feet. He's a career sub-.500 coach that turned down Atlanta for us. This isn't huge. It's barely anything.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
McKelvin is fine. He played the outside more than Graham last year, for what it's worth, and he did well. Is he an elite shutdown corner? No. But as far as #2 corners go you can certainly do much worse than McKelvin. We had the #3 pass defense in the league last year, right?

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
Yes, McKelvin was CB2 mostly last year until he got hurt. And then Graham went there and flourished. I would expect Graham has the outside role for next year, but who knows

Now, I know I have no idea what a slot corner is and have tiny male genitalia on this disrespectful homer board, but a slot corner does not play outside and has less relevance in deep ball skills, which is McKelvin's clear main weakness other than speaking English.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
Bills have been rather quiet on the pre-draft visit front. Based on the known list so far, I think the targets for #50 are 1a. Davis and 1b. Jones.

QB Bryce Petty, Baylor
OG John Miller, Louisville
DL Carl Davis, Iowa
QB Garrett Grayson, Colorado State
OT Chaz Green, Florida
RB Karlos Williams, Florida State
OT Tyler Sambrailo, Colorado State
DT Darius Kilgo, Maryland
DE Nate Orchard, Utah
WR Chris Dunkley, South Florida
WR Nelson Agholor, USC
DB Byron Jones, Connecticut

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
He's 33 with one year left. 2nd would work as a start.

Technically he's got 3. He can be tagged twice theoretically. Granted he would be an expensive tag. But with one year they have no real leverage when it comes to a big return. If they got a sign and trade I'd say take someone off the D. The D would take a slight hit sure but it'd still be pretty good. They are built to win now and he's got the talent now to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad