Buffalo Bills Bills Offseason: SI Cover Swag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
I would always try trading for future picks because the NFL values current picks too much. But, Sal's point is mainly that this Bills team is so talented... which is just the crap the Bills are selling, and he's a shill. Like Murphy has been suggesting the Bills are the most talented team in the league for weeks now. Which is LOLOLOL

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I would always try trading for future picks because the NFL values current picks too much. But, Sal's point is mainly that this Bills team is so talented... which is just the crap the Bills are selling, and he's a shill. Like Murphy has been suggesting the Bills are the most talented team in the league for weeks now. Which is LOLOLOL

There's probably not going to be many roster spots up for grabs for rookies. It's a fair point

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
It's not ridiculous to say with the caveat that qb is excluded

Agreed. If there's a guy you really like, take him.

That said, I have doubts ANY guy we could get in the draft would win a roster spot over any of the three guys currently on the roster. I have no interest in taking a late round QB, and would only use our 2nd on one of the guys if they honestly see him as a franchise guy. No taking a flyer just for ***** and giggles. Might as well just stick with EJ under that rationale.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
So, first two games of the season against the 2014 AFC Championship Game opponents, then later on in the season, 5 of 6 on the road. Niiiiice.

On the plus side, if they come out of that stretch with a good record they'd be in awesome shape the rest of the way.

Edit: I read that wrong, thinking 5 of 6 on the road early

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
Good schedule to sell out, at least

Most of the home games early, and the last 2 should sell well, no matter what

And Lol @ my Jet fan friends hating that they won't come here in January

Bps21*

I don't really believe in any cold advantage anyway

Carnac-the-magnificent-johnny-carson.jpg

What is...something Peyton Manning has never said.

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
Those predictions are stupid. Different guys make each team's record prediction and almost all of the teams are .500 or better. Impossible. And stupid.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I don't think I could purposely make a worse schedule than that one.

The opponents were predetermined. The home/away splits were predetermined. How much of a difference is the order really going to make? Especially in a sport that plays one game a week.

We knew they were gonna play the Pats twice. We knew they were gonna play the Colts, Texans, Eagles, Cowboys, Chiefs, and Ravens. No matter how you order it, that's always going to be a tough slate of opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad