Bill Nylander Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

17 Clark

Mar 22, 2015
Hang on Kyle will be defending him soon.4 months of excuses but will get them next year guys too many generals not enough soldiers . Bye-bye Gardner

Reactions: hullsy47

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Nylander will be shopped this summer. We will see if we can get some value back for him. Hopefully the fact he played center the past 6 games may be enough to push a team to trade for him. A team like the Rangers.

RLF

May 5, 2014
Sorry, can't see why anyone will continue to make excuses for this guy. He made numerous lazy plays again including the empty net goal. His attitude on the ice needs to go. Need more guys who play with passion. Get a top 4 D for him and we are much better off. Moore looks better than him and has half the talent.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
And this game is on him how?

I don't know how people consistently come back to this guy being the problem...

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Rough series for Willy. His line was as poorly assembled as can be, but that doesn't excuse his dips in effort. Really hard to watch as a fan.

Reactions: illusory

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
Can we stop going after individual players and talk about our ****ty system for once?

Nylander not scoring was disappointing but the guy was on his own on that line and making good plays. They just double teamed him cos Brown & Marleau are offensive black holes.
Nylander was holding Brown and Marleau back.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Nylander will be shopped this summer. We will see if we can get some value back for him. Hopefully the fact he played center the past 6 games may be enough to push a team to trade for him. A team like the Rangers.

I don't see how he comes back. You guys will have 68 million in 9 players when Marner signs (Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Nylander, Marleau, Anderson, Rielly, Kadri, Zaitsev). Marleau and Nylander have to go to have cap space to build up the defense.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
And this game is on him how?

I don't know how people consistently come back to this guy being the problem...

Because they don’t want to be critical of their own favourite players (or coach).

He didn’t have a great game tonight by any metric, but if somebody was to make an objective list of what went wrong tonight there’s no way he’s be near the top.

Nevertheless still expect this thread to be filled with posts claiming he’s the single worst thing to ever happen to the Leafs by tomorrow morning

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I don't see how he comes back. You guys will have 68 million in 9 players when Marner signs (Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Nylander, Marleau, Anderson, Rielly, Kadri, Zaitsev). Marleau and Nylander have to go to have cap space to build up the defense.

If you really think that Nylander goes before the leafs shop Brown, Zaitzev, or Marleau you got to look into this team more. Cap is going up and we got more entry level contracts that can come up and replace guys above to alleviate some of the cap strain.

Reactions: Menzinger

SoVi3t

Sep 16, 2009
Get rid of him. PLEASE!!!

He did nothing to earn his salary and never will.

He will bounce from team to team to team like his old man, never ever amounting to anything.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
This is on Babcock. Stick Nylander with Marleau and Brown and then act surprised when he doesn't produce.

Everybody knows he should be playing with Matthews.

Reactions: Menzinger

17 Clark

Mar 22, 2015
I believe Kyle Dubis is in over his head do you think any GM’s going to hand them a life preserver

Reactions: Faltorvo and rumman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad